What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Munky

Coach
Just watched Sharks vs Knights.

Moylan is barely a shadow of his former self, has no acceleration anymore to get through a massive gap.

age.s

First Grade
He was super solid for us.

Blunted the attack but was excellent in defence and coming out of our end.

Their second try came off a really strong run and he's chimed in to a few backline moves nicely. Was always solid but appears to have developed a bit.

snickers007

Juniors
Simpler Jack sent off.

Will be out of the game very soon IMO.

He certainly didn't miss him. Well deserved send off.

He'd only just come back on the field too, can't even blame fatigue. The guy just either has very poor technique, or is very dumb and plays far too close to the edge (probably both).

With his record he might be looking at 6-8 weeks I reckon.

Girds89

Bench
In fairness to Jack I actually thought it looked pretty similar to momos. Looks like his arm bounced/slid up of top of chest to neck area.

With the speed Val was bringing it back and the size of Jack it was always going to look dramatic.

I really don't think the ref would have sent off Munster for that or 99% of other players in the nrl. Maybe 10 in the bin but not send off.

The refs have serious unconscious bias against Jack because of his priors and imo that should never come in to a refs decision making. Ref each decision the same for everyone regardless of their history.
Judiciary is for judgement on tackles...

I really feel some of the decisions Jack has been pinged for this year other players wouldn't have even been penalised for

Girds89

Bench
In fairness to Jack I actually thought it looked pretty similar to momos. Looks like his arm bounced/slid up of top of chest to neck area.

With the speed Val was bringing it back and the size of Jack it was always going to look dramatic.

I really don't think the ref would have sent off Munster for that or 99% of other players in the nrl. Maybe 10 in the bin but not send off.

The refs have serious unconscious bias against Jack because of his priors and imo that should never come in to a refs decision making. Ref each decision the same for everyone regardless of their history.
Judiciary is for judgement on tackles...

I really feel some of the decisions Jack has been pinged for this year other players wouldn't have even been penalised for

martielang

Bench
If that’s a send off, you’d have a send off every game. Sure he’s made his own bed but that’s a penalty, maybe a weeks suspension, at most.

Latest posts