What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Michael Matral

Juniors
We don't want ro
Quite aside from the brain explosions, he's looking entirely pedestrian on both sides of the ball this year.

DWZ, Katoa, Hetherington have all gone sharply backwards at the Dogs. Anyone want to bet that we'll be saying the same thing about Burton this time next year?

Quite aside from the brain explosions, he's looking entirely pedestrian on both sides of the ball this year.

DWZ, Katoa, Hetherington have all gone sharply backwards at the Dogs. Anyone want to bet that we'll be saying the same thing about Burton this time next year?
Don't say it's so...unfortunately, you may be right..a part of most great players or most great people, are those around them...

Abacus

Juniors
Ordinary perhaps a bit strong, but I agree with the sentiment.

Averillo actually looks decent though atm which is interesting. Good player.
Dogs will be ok next year if they go
6. Averillo
7. Burton

Just need to put some weight on Flanagan and move him to 9.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Dogs will be ok next year if they go
6. Averillo
7. Burton

Just need to put some weight on Flanagan and move him to 9.

they need a proper hooker, trying manufacture one would be a mistake. If they don’t want Flanno they need to move him on.

Bob

Juniors
He is worth what parra are paying since we are paying a large part of that $850k
Doesn't matter what parramatta or we are paying him he's not worth a cent over 450k, he's a cat, always has been, always will be, I'd rather pay 850k for Fish, he puts in every single week

I find it’s hard to believe he is on $850. Payne Haas $450 supposedly. I know who I rather have.

Maybe it’s not $850k, but it’s not far off it. We wouldn’t have had to pay multiple years of his contract otherwise. Gus thought he was going to be the best prop in the game.