What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

SmashEmBro

Juniors
More injury worries for us. My guess:

1. RTS
2. Walsh
3. Montoya
4. Turner/Perham
5. Maumalo
6. Kodi
7. SOS
8. Afoa
9. Egan
10. Evans
11. BMM
12. Curran
13. Tohu

14. Ale
15. Jazz
16. Ah Mau
17. Turner/Murchie

I’m wondering if there’s an actual plan for Turner on the bench, has had to fill in centre last two weeks, happy to either start him there or see what Browns plan was initially

Last edited:

nswarrior

Juniors

1. RTS
2. Walsh
3. Montoya
4. Turner/Perham
5. Maumalo
6. Kodi
7. SOS
8. Afoa
9. Egan
10. Evans
11. BMM
12. Curran
13. Tohu

14. Ale
15. Afoa
16. Ah Mau
17. Turner/Murchie

I’m wondering if there’s an actual plan for Turner on the bench, has had to fill in centre last two weeks, happy to either start him there or see what Browns plan was initially

I am a bit of an Afoa fan too - but filling in 2 spots he may struggle

Scott

Bench

1. RTS
2. Walsh
3. Montoya
4. Turner/Perham
5. Maumalo
6. Kodi
7. SOS
8. Afoa
9. Egan
10. Evans
11. BMM
12. Curran
13. Tohu

14. Ale
15. Afoa
16. Ah Mau
17. Turner/Murchie

No Jazz??

Blair

Coach

1. RTS
2. Walsh
3. Montoya
4. Turner/Perham
5. Maumalo
6. Kodi
7. SOS
8. Afoa
9. Egan
10. Evans
11. BMM
12. Curran
13. Tohu

14. Ale
15. Afoa
16. Ah Mau
17. Turner/Murchie

Montoya's quite nippy and I hope this Walsh guy is too. It's what we've missing.

Leber

Bench
Id go same team with Sironsen and Berry as centres.

Katoa back in for Jazz if he is injured.

I'd be worried about blooding Walsh on debut, on the wing, in a position he hasn't played in, against melbourne.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Makeup of our back 5 will be interesting this week. I think they’ll go for either Murchie or Sironen into the centre’s alongside Turner. Can’t see either Berry or Turner making game day 17.
I’ll go something like
1. RTS
2. Montoya
3. Sironen
4. Turner
5. Ken

sup42

Juniors
Pretty poor scenario with two starting centres and a replacement centre out injured.

When does that every happen?

Brown is doing admirably well with his injury hit side. We have at least been competing every week and are in the top eight.

Pleasantly surprised at our depth, guys like Curran, Turner, Evans are all doing a solid job....Currans fifty tackles could solve a lot of the Warriors woes in defence if that is how he rolls.

We have Props that tackle well, all defend the middle ok, the only time they were poor was that first half against Canberra.

If we could have Tohu and Curran as our defensive pillars we would be a different looking side as the others start to gel in defence.

Only one game mind you for Curran, a small sample, but anyone that can tackle fifty has huge potential as a defensive forward.

I forgot to mention Montoya, he looks like he belongs out there, a tradesman outside back, handy in any team that needs stability. He is pretty quick compared to our other wingers.

sup42

Juniors
Turners out. Pompey out. Hiku out. Ken might be out, nursing a strain.

This is ridiculous, we have no chance this year due to hard luck. Ah well at this rate we might end up cheering on a team of NRL cast offs.

jaseg

Juniors
A potential RTS - Montoya - Berry - Perham - Walsh grouping would be the fastest backline we've put out in years and years. Not even close.

Still... they'd get annihilated by the Storm, you'd think.

sup42

Juniors
I dunno the story with Turner but Gould tweeted he was out, apparently was playing with an injection against the Dragons.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Yeah I just read that Turners going for scans, but no further information about what’s wrong.

Still haven’t heard any details with Sironen either...would be nice to hear if he’s out long term or not

Leber

Bench
Lol. Imagine if there’s: no maumalo, no Pompey, no hiku, no jazz and no turner.

We might need to chuck our jerseys on and have a crack.

Meth

Staff member
Won't even bother trying to pick a team. We'll just see what we roll out.

JJ

Immortal
A potential RTS - Montoya - Berry - Perham - Walsh grouping would be the fastest backline we've put out in years and years. Not even close.

Still... they'd get annihilated by the Storm, you'd think.
You’d think... but you’d also think we’d beat Manly and lose to the Dragons... not sure thinking is useful any more

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I’m quite excited to see what we come up with.
If Turner is out and we have to blood a new player in either Berry or Walsh, surely it’s the latter.

RTS to wing and Walsh to full back? Not that that would ever happen but I think that’s probably stronger than the other way round