What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
No they are not. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow is not undersized and is still growing, a genuine speed machine and wouldn't cost the world.

And if you look at how in a decent team now that Tommy is back and changed an average team like Manly into a team full of confidence, look at what probably the fastest player in the NRL Jason Saab is doing. In crap teams most outside backs can look crappy unless they are power players and can make hitups or break tackles through sheer power.

But most are not going to do that if they are on the end of a sh*t teams backline. Saab has looked very ordinary up until today. Today he scored two tries and looked very switched on. Give him more time in a team that is playing well he will be fantastic.

We just need to be smart and recruit well when picking these speedster types of players and watch what they can do in good teams, not how badly the play in crap teams.

Manly were smart to poach Saab before he made a real name for himself and if he comes along as is expected will be very expensive. The Hammer could be in the same situation in a year or two and be out of our price range by then.
Hammer and X Coates (one of them at centre) would transform our backline.

TheRam

Coach
Hammer and X Coates (one of them at centre) would transform our backline.

Would love Coates, but he would cost a bomb trying to take him out of Brisbane now. I would rather we look for someone that is still to make his mark and playing for a crappy team. I know the Broncos are a lesser team right now, but anyone worth their salt knows they are just missing and organising playmaker with experience and the all those great players they have would grow an extra leg.

T-Boon

Coach
I would estimate I have about 5 posts a week deleted on the various forums (justifiably so), is anyone else matching these numbers?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I would estimate I have about 5 posts a week deleted on the various forums (justifiably so), is anyone else matching these numbers?
Mate you post a moderate amount so your strike rate is pretty good. The amount a few on here post and what they post I've little doubt they would blow you out of the water if the Mods could keep up.

T-Boon

Coach
I am one a month id estimate. My language is vulgar and it even offends me at times.

Haha. Same. Some of the things I have said while defending my last rugby league hero JH on other sub forums... I have positively repulsed myself.

T-Boon

Coach
Mate you post a moderate amount so your strike rate is pretty good. The amount a few on here post and what they post I've little doubt they would blow you out of the water if the Mods could keep up.

I post a lot elsewhere such as on the a current affair forum. I think I go looking for trouble. I am probably what gets called a troll truth be told.
The only work I am proud of is my rule change ideas (which are admittedly on the cutting edge) and my great ideas for how we make Parra great.
But enough about me. Lets get back to Dyl Brown bashing.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I post a lot elsewhere such as on the a current affair forum. I think I go looking for trouble. I am probably what gets called a troll truth be told.
The only work I am proud of is my rule change ideas (which are admittedly on the cutting edge) and my great ideas for how we make Parra great.
But enough about me. Lets get back to Dyl Brown bashing.
You're not on my Ignore List so you can't be too bad.

Latest posts