What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gazzamatta

Coach
Only 1.8 WPYSA18. Oregon Kaufusi is at 4.9
It will improve. Long gone from our Eels but I reckon he's got a few tools that are advantageous. I think BA could have turned this kid into a beast but we have Mr Emu now who will fill that role. This kid excites me very much where as, from what I've seen so far, which admittedly isn't a great deal, Mr Hollis and the unnamed other top 30 prop havent. Early days though.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
It will improve. Long gone from our Eels but I reckon he's got a few tools that are advantageous. I think BA could have turned this kid into a beast but we have Mr Emu now who will fill that role. This kid excites me very much where as, from what I've seen so far, which admittedly isn't a great deal, Mr Hollis and the unnamed other top 30 prop havent. Early days though.
Yeah, we probably lost a solid first grader, but it's not going to hurt us, and thats the key thing with retention. Stefano will be the same. Hollis likely won't be anywhere near first grade this year I would say. Its taken Oregan three years to get where he is.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah, we probably lost a solid first grader, but it's not going to hurt us, and thats the key thing with retention. Stefano will be the same. Hollis likely won't be anywhere near first grade this year I would say. Its taken Oregan three years to get where he is.
You make way too much sense for this forum SL. You sure Chess or Bridge aren't your real passion?

TheRam

Coach
Good read on papa:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/23...l-injury-pay-cut-behind-parras-new-cult-hero/

But he really didn’t sacrifice a pay cut, he simply took the market rate as a contract .....not many were interested in him, except the Eels...

What a great story, I am so happy for him and his family. I hope he ends up a Parra legend by the time it is all over. He seems like such a great man and family man at that. Has quickly become one of my favs.

Go Paps!!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
What a great story, I am so happy for him and his family. I hope he ends up a Parra legend by the time it is all over. He seems like such a great man and family man at that. Has quickly become one of my favs.

Go Paps!!!
I agree. He's relegated The Lane Train to my second favourite. Let's go Ice.

strider

Post Whore
I'm surprised he wasn't rated, given how many games he'd played by such a young age.
I rated him very highly ... although i only noticed him in 5 minutes of one game when they beat the broncos last year and he barrelled his way over for the match winning try .... but i will still claim i thought he was gonna be awesome

Latest posts