What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

SmashEmBro

Juniors
When we signed Walsh for this year, did he take our last spot in the top 30?

I’m just wondering why we would get rid of Perham at a time when we’re deathly short of outside backs...

Another signing on the cards perhaps?

Tongue

Juniors
When we signed Walsh for this year, did he take our last spot in the top 30?

I’m just wondering why we would get rid of Perham at a time when we’re deathly short of outside backs...

Another signing on the cards perhaps?
Still feel we're chasing Cheese.

TheDMC

Bench
That’s what I was thinking, no way you’d get rid of a player in the position you’re down on out of the blue, unless there’s something in the fire, surely...

Especially as they were keen to let Turner go to Broncos .... must be trying to clear a roster space.

JJ

Immortal
Hope so, lol. Given the current situation could have done worse than Will Chambers

Penrose_11

Juniors
Touch wood, if Egan goes down for more than 2-3 weeks, who are we using at 9? Neither Jazz or Sironen are upto 80 minutes

Leber

Bench
Letting perham go is dumb. I rate him. He can play in the halves too which is what we need.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
How handy would Keighran have been this year already, jeeze that decision has played against us
He can't even make the Roosters 21 man squad. They've chosen a taped up Verills and a rookie in Marschke over him.

If he can't make it as a hooker or half in the chooks team, what possible difference would he have made to us?

SmashEmBro

Juniors
He can't even make the Roosters 21 man squad. They've chosen a taped up Verills and a rookie in Marschke over him.

If he can't make it as a hooker or half in the chooks team, what possible difference would he have made to us?

Lol, if we’re using the Roosters as a measure then about 80% of our squad probably shouldn’t be there.

Keighran went pretty well as a bit of a fix it man for us last year, even scoring a hattrick at centre. Seeing as we’ve lost 4 players in that position im sure you can probably fill the rest in?

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal

On what planet is the Roosters similar to us??? They’d take AFB, Harris and RTS, and he’d have to play on the wing

Latest posts