What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

The_Frog

First Grade
Momo is a narky pig who white anted the Tigers once we shafted him for Laurie.

This disgraceful, godless, dangerous and deliberate head high tackle.....

DESERVED......

a penalty.

The acting from the kicker was horrible too IMO.

He deserves a good lubeless rogering- but not for this.
You got Laurie for him, who's been by far your best player. You didn't have to do the deal.

The_Frog

First Grade
Judiciary needs to be completely independent from the nrl with zero ties. Seriously they are corrupt.

It has been extremely poorly run for a long long time.
Should be a fair dinkum court with fair dinkum legal eagles I reckon, completely divorced from the NRL and with radio silence maintained on legal matters. At the moment anyone can influence the judiciary prior to the hearing. Annesley won't comment on matters before the judiciary but they are plastered all over the NRL's site.

I’ve watched it, Momo had the ferocity of a wet facial tissue.

The throwing out of the arms by the kicker came straight out a vintage sci movie when the four headed alien grabs the second officer from behind the rock.

One of the judiciary’s worst decisions of all time.

I’ve got no skin in the game, it’s just appalling!

Ivan should speak out. Even I will throw in $2 for his fine!

Latrell will get downgraded too. It will have been pre-arranged.

He was much naughtier than momos feigned grab.

If he’s going to get 3, next time, Momo should clock the kicker properly ffs.

My 12 year old shows more intent than Momo when he’s on his iPhone watching Scooby doo!

Liam Martin has gone from playing 75 mins last year to 44 this year, I’m really puzzled by this. He had such a great year last year, huge time reduction, especially given it’s unlikely Capewell will be here past this year.

franklin2323

Immortal
Liam Martin has gone from playing 75 mins last year to 44 this year, I’m really puzzled by this. He had such a great year last year, huge time reduction, especially given it’s unlikely Capewell will be here past this year.

Moving to middle suits him better. Was falling away late in games but where the side goes next year is a good question

Fangs

Coach
Good decision. The only decision actually.

If not Edwards back then old mate May at centre probably.

4 weeks is about right for Lats.

Multiple infractions.

Tough for Souths.

Comparing Lats to Momo, Lats should have got 5 or 6. Parity in sentencing as the frogmeister might point out.

mxlegend99

Referee

I thought Momirovski out would force him to put Critter at centre. But I can just see him doing something ridiculous like this.

Crichton has to move to centre IMO.

Edwards at fullback ideally. If not Staines and Rennings on wing. Just a shame Naden wasnt in our 21 as he would be my preference. I really think he would thrive on the wing for us.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

I think If Edwards isn’t ready, he’ll go Jennings on the wing, Staines to FB, Critter to centre’s.

Or,

If Api is good, Api it hooker, Kenny to bench, May to centre’s.

That’s how I see it playing out. We will know more today when the squad is cut.

WestyLife

First Grade
I think If Edwards isn’t ready, he’ll go Jennings on the wing, Staines to FB, Critter to centre’s.

Or,

If Api is good, Api it hooker, Kenny to bench, May to centre’s.

That’s how I see it playing out. We will know more today when the squad is cut.

The first one would make sense. It's reasonably safe since it'll only be one week at most.

May to centre should never happen unless truly desperate.