What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Roosters

BLM01

First Grade
shock horror
Yep due to the inconsistent review panel of grading.
So they great NRL counsel prosecutor straight out of school uses 2 meek Grade 1 so called water tight examples for his case which easily are shot down by the high flier roosters lawyer defence, argued and convinced the judiciary in no time. Fed dinkum. Great offence, well done!
Why did he just present some Grade 2 prior offences which were not as bad as we all know no one is more inconsistent than the review panel. Or show some of Tariq Sims penalties. Better still show Momorovski's tackle which was upheld and worth 3 weeks to the judiciary's eyes. Was it 3 times as bad as Radleys
And of course the no-name from Penrith did not get off.
How does Hetherington feel..5 wks and a send off for Holmes who got straight back up V Radley $1,900 loose change fine
The whole system is a basket case and depends on your popularity

In saying that I did not think there was much in Radley's either. :)

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Fines - baloney ! If the bloke had indeed done something, anything wrong , suspend him as they once did in years gone by .

I don’t care if it is Radley or whomever , if found guilty then suspension must follow . Too much leniency for some players nowadays, perhaps certain teams , I can only repeat what crush has said - if it was or is a Dragon on Anzac Day then we can be sure that the heavens will open with fire and brimstone cascading down on the poor sod .

blacksafake

First Grade
Fines - baloney ! If the bloke had indeed done something, anything wrong , suspend him as they once did in years gone by .

I don’t care if it is Radley or whomever , if found guilty then suspension must follow . Too much leniency for some players nowadays, perhaps certain teams , I can only repeat what crush has said - if it was or is a Dragon on Anzac Day then we can be sure that the heavens will open with fire and brimstone cascading down on the poor sod .
The fines are BS.
If you’re guilty, you’re guilty, suspended.

jeffdragon

Bench
They say the roosters are understrength
They still have a classy 17.
Both injured props have been named and radley got off.
They have only lost to souths and storm.
No disgrace if we don't win.
OT A a new video is circulating involving another player, i hope its not our club involved.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'M DEDICATING MY 5,000 POST TO ALL THOSE ANZACS THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES SO WE COULD ENJOY THE LIVES WE HAVE TODAY......MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE OF YOU FOR PAYING THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE...LEST WE FORGET.....
I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU ALL THIS ANZAC DAY WHEN WE TAKE ON THE ROOSTERS