What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chad

myrrh ken

First Grade
For all his foibles, he is playing okay this year and played a good half a season when it mattered. He also didn't slow down Gall too much on "that" play.

He is essentially Robbo Mk II (better playmaker, but worse defence). Limited in ability but tries hard. But 100% confidence player and went missing far too many times for us.

Hoping Cowboy Chad kicks on.

bluefox68

Staff member
Maybe we will see a more relaxed Chad with SJ back doing 65% of the kicking...

I assume Hannay will go:

7. Chad
6. SJ
2. Tracey
1. WK

14. Moyza

Honestly people did you not see this line???

With the Sharks battling salary-cap pressures as they attempt to keep off-contract duo Matt Moylan and Shaun Johnson, one playmaker had to leave the Sutherland Shire and that man is Townsend.

What f**king salary cap pressures????? The exact opposite is going on!
Badel is just another Telegraph stooge following the Sloth is crying orders.

With the Sharks battling salary-cap pressures as they attempt to keep off-contract duo Matt Moylan and Shaun Johnson, one playmaker had to leave the Sutherland Shire and that man is Townsend.

What f**king salary cap pressures????? The exact opposite is going on!
Badel is just another Telegraph stooge following the Sloth is crying orders.
Haha like I said 2/3 bullshit!

bluefox68

Staff member

Yes - another disgusting aberration!

His best attribute is his “ leadership”?

Well it certainly isn’t icing a game.

He can tell his new team mates to just watch his performance in the 2016 Semi Final against Canberra for a insight into his leadership.....

Cowboy fans have his final 3 years in the NRL. Lol! Poor bastards are going to be queuing up on the phone for lifeline by year 2.

letttsggoo!

snout

First Grade
Hap
Pee
Days.

He needs to play out of henson park for the rest of the year as playing a guy leaving never has and never will work.
At any club.
This is different to a guy retiring where the team galvanise to send him out on a high note.
This is a guy signed to play against us next season.

You do not have him in your team.
His heart and mind are now in Townsville and he will be having regular chats with Paynten.
Which is ludicrous.

He is in for a tough 3 years. He isnt the player they need.
They need a Cam Smith or joey johns.
Chad aint the answer to their woes

chewsta

First Grade
Let him play out the year for the Jets.

No point in us developing him even further for the Cows to reap the benefits for the next 3 years.

BlueMixedKrill-max-1mb.gif

Eion

First Grade
The Chad said that next year was his option, then the one after that was an option in the clubs favour.

I thought it was a 2 year option for the Chad.

Anyhoo, he saw the writing on the wall so good on him. He can spin it any way he likes

shaggs

Coach
The Chad said that next year was his option, then the one after that was an option in the clubs favour.

I thought it was a 2 year option for the Chad.

Anyhoo, he saw the writing on the wall so good on him. He can spin it any way he likes
It was a 2 year option for chad. 1 for him, 1 against

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Just watched his Sharks press video. He’s annoyed the f**k out of me on the field for a while now, but I really wish the best for the guy. He won us premiership and you can tell how much he loves this club

Latest posts