What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Or maybe that KIdwell is the former NZ coach and current NZM coach. That HazeD and DylanB are reporting to NZ "cousins" that you get looked after and get opportunities.
Absolutely but it appears to be an emphasis now for whatever reason. Good young players are always welcome. If that's a case of improvements in our recruitment process then that's terrific. Something has changed. Change is good.

T-Boon

Coach
*Bye Bye Bye

nsync-8.20.2013.jpg

Keeping up with the Biebers.

TheRam

Coach
The only question I have is does the whole act only last 5 seconds, if so that will be more damaging to his brand than anything else.........

Of course, being serious, if he had nothing to do with the filming and distribution then a fine and a kick up the ass is in order but I don't think suspension.

I don't think that even a fine should apply here. If he had nothing to do with the filming or distribution, then he should be considered just like the girl, a VICTIM.

If the NRL fines him, then that only encourages more arseholes to get footage of drunk and horny footy players on tape and try to exploit them. If the NRL actually defended these types of incidences for what they are, then maybe there would be less drama and perceived scandal where there is just two kids having consensual sex where they thought no one else could see. All so normal and natural behaviour really. And the focus would then be put squarely on the person/s that filmed/distributed it as the low life/s that he/they are. To dishonour two young adults like this is the violation here and neither will ever be able to completely be free of it wherever they go going forward.

To say that two young adults should never have put themselves in such a position to be compromised like this is to say that we all think so clearly when our hormones come into play and fueled by alcohol in nightclubs.

Girls and boys will always want to bring their bits together. That should never be seen as something that we find perverse or ugly no matter where they chose to do it. To be looking down your nose at a horny couple for acting in the spur of the moment and enjoying themselves is Victorian and reactive really. We should be more like the French in these matters and not be bullied by media types or jealous wowsers into punishing them for it because some degenerate decided to film and distribute it. We should make a real example of them and call them out and shame them publicly. That may then help in curbing this type of exploitation somewhat. But of course we will never, ever eradicate it completely

Don't punish the victims. It will only feed the true offenders even more.

hindy111

Post Whore
The only question I have is does the whole act only last 5 seconds, if so that will be more damaging to his brand than anything else.........

Of course, being serious, if he had nothing to do with the filming and distribution then a fine and a kick up the ass is in order but I don't think suspension.

If he had no idea he should hire a solicitor and go after whoever is responsible including the media and Rothfield if he has broken false news

Gronk

Staff member
If he had no idea he should hire a solicitor and go after whoever is responsible including the media and Rothfield if he has broken false news

Not everyone runs to lawyers to spend $150,000+ on a very public brouhaha.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't think that even a fine should apply here. If he had nothing to do with the filming or distribution, then he should be considered just like the girl, a VICTIM.

If the NRL fines him, then that only encourages more arseholes to get footage of drunk and horny footy players on tape and try to exploit them. If the NRL actually defended these types of incidences for what they are, then maybe there would be less drama and perceived scandal where there is just two kids having consensual sex where they thought no one else could see. All so normal and natural behaviour really. And the focus would then be put squarely on the person/s that filmed/distributed it as the low life/s that he/they are. To dishonour two young adults like this is the violation here and neither will ever be able to completely be free of it wherever they go going forward.

To say that two young adults should never have put themselves in such a position to be compromised like this is to say that we all think so clearly when our hormones come into play and fueled by alcohol in nightclubs.

Girls and boys will always want to bring their bits together. That should never be seen as something that we find perverse or ugly no matter where they chose to do it. To be looking down your nose at a horny couple for acting in the spur of the moment and enjoying themselves is Victorian and reactive really. We should be more like the French in these matters and not be bullied by media types or jealous wowsers into punishing them for it because some degenerate decided to film and distribute it. We should make a real example of them and call them out and shame them publicly. That may then help in curbing this type of exploitation somewhat. But of course we will never, ever eradicate it completely

Don't punish the victims. It will only feed the true offenders even more.

I know every day Joe and Jo's partake in the act of public sex, those people aren't likely to be filmed and then subsequently shared on social media to their detriment.

Public figures (whether I actually agree or not) are role models and the lack of punishment would show it is ok.

Personally I don't look up to any famous person, I can support them and fanboy out with the best of them but I don't necessarily think they are role models or influential in any way.

Ultimately it is irresponsible and some kind of sanction (just to tick a box) is probably fair, but I don't think a suspension is appropriate.

Gronk

Staff member
So the girl can engage a solicitor and he can't/shouldn't?

If they are both in the same boat, maybe they should sue collectively. Makes it cheaper too.
You've gone off on a tangent. Hindy111 was suggesting that he's hiding something unless he sues. Which clearly rubbish.