What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 110 50.7%

• Total voters

yy_cheng

Coach
At 11:00 I cooked this 700g flank steak we got for free when the Woolies driver left a bag of somebody's stuff with our delivery. The best before date was actually yesterday but it smelled ok. Anyway I decided to marinate it for half an hour but because our large mixing bowl was being used for a children's science experiment I had to use the small one, which only fit half the steak. So I had to marinate and cook both halves one after the other. I ate the first half tonight. Awesome. I'll eat the other one tomorrow. It's now 12:36 and I'm rooted. Go Parra.
I thought you didn't eat beef

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif

Avenger

Immortal
He’s done nothing yet but be liked by the players. Is there a table for that ?

One semi final win in 9 years and everyone wants to blow their load.

Early days but there does appear to be some improvement which I concede.

Avenger

Immortal
Yay, another week of wanting BA as coach........he could win the next 8 games and then lose the 9th and still there would be calling for his head.
Means nothing yet but 2021 is his best chance in the weakest comp in recent memory.

Latest posts