What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
But it is OK. What is wrong with two young people doing what is natural, in a cubical away from peering eyes? They are guilty of no crime. Your prudishness is irrelevant in our society. Most people if it wasn't for the media making it a headline story to sell papers couldn't give a rats. Sorry, I get that they are held up as role models, but sex should not be made out to be something that anyone feel bad about, even if performed in a toilet.

It is not something the media should be turning on the participants for, but only pointing out that the person that filmed and distributed the footage is a lowlife and scumbag and should be brought to account. Take the stigma out of it, not fan it because it was done in a toilet. I guarantee a lot of these so called journos have done a lot worse when on the plonk.

As for kids looking up to the players, sure I get that, but if it is reported from the point of view that the camera and distributor of the footage is the offender here, then there would be no great issue. Kids are not dills, they take their queues from the way society behaves and responds to issues that happen. If we have a more liberal way of looking at things like this and understand that adults can behave impulsively at times that you may look back on later and think that that was a little wild but not harmful or disgusting as some people like to make out, then the they will too and it won't freak the little kiddies out one bit.

What about masturbating in public or in the toilet?

Sorry Ram but he could of atleast taken her back to the hotel,car or under a tree, the beach etc.... The toilet is low. I don't even like to hang a shit in a public toilet they are that filthy. Imagine ones at nightclubs. Piss on seats etc.

Not a good look if ask me. But as you know, I have a touch of class about me.

Noise

Coach

Bandwagon

Staff member
Whomever is involved in the filming and distribution is / are the merkin/s who need a paddlin'

Being chocka block up a willing participant is not a crime, as long as you turn the little knob so as it's known the cubicle is engaged.

Gazzamatta

Coach
What about masturbating in public or in the toilet?

Sorry Ram but he could of atleast taken her back to the hotel,car or under a tree, the beach etc.... The toilet is low. I don't even like to hang a shit in a public toilet they are that filthy. Imagine ones at nightclubs. Piss on seats etc.

Not a good look if ask me. But as you know, I have a touch of class about me.
Could have been the disabled cubicle Hindy. Lots more room in there.