What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘He’s a halfwit. A dead-set donkey’: Talk gets nasty as Gallen and Browne trade final insults

blue bags

First Grade
The talk between Paul Gallen and Lucas Browne got genuinely nasty in their final press conference before the gloves go on and the bell rings on Wednesday night in Woolongong.
Gallen has been far more vocal of the two in the build up to the fight, with Browne saving many of his barbs for social media as the two continue to pick away at each other mentally.

And on Monday the heavyweights traded insults for the last time, with a microphone in front of them anyway, and it quickly got nasty as Browne began with a foul-mouthed prediction of how the fight would go.

Watch Paul Gallen v Lucas Browne only on Main Event on Wednesday 21 April at 7pm AEST. ORDER NOW >

“I’ve appreciated all of the childish bulls*** that has come out of his mouth,” Browne said.

“I realise it’s all for the build-up. I’ve done the videos of him singing and dancing and stuff, but it’s go time now.

“There’s no more bulls***, there’s no more anything else. I’m going to punch him in the face until he goes down.

“I just think he’s a f***wit. He’s an absolute dead-set donkey. Look at the head on him. He’s just got a head that you want to punch.

“I’m going to knock him out. I’ll celebrate, I’ll get McDonalds afterwards. Then you look at maybe a Paul Gallen II, if he’s got the balls to step up again. There’s the Barry Halls, the Sonny Bill Williams, these footballers who want to come and fight and I’ll teach them as well.”

Gallen couldn’t help but bite back, claiming that Browne is only in it to finally earn some money and that his heart would see him through against the former world champ’s.

“He loves the build-up,” Gallen responded. “He’s never had it before.

“His jealousy, his bitterness towards me is so clear and evident. He’s picked up another thousand followers on social media, and that’s what he’s here for. He’s going to get his big payday in Australia which he’s been yearning for for so long.

“I’m going to get in there and finish him, I’m going to beat him. He’s not got what I’ve got. He’s got size, he’s got strength, he’s got power but he’s not got heart, which is what I’ve got.”

“I’ve not planned to get under his skin at all. I’ve only really repeated what he said.

“He called himself ‘the GOAT’, he calls me ‘the footballer’, he’s got no respect for what I’ve done but that’s fine. But when I get in there on Wednesday night, it ends him, it ends him.

“You’re such a soft c*** in real life. For a bloke who’s 6ft 5 and covered in tattoos you’re such a p****. You’re relentless on social media, but you get here and s*** yourself. You’re going to s*** yourself on Wednesday night too.”

Re-live all the action in the video stream below...

95acc17eb7e7e59f38d82b7c1870579d

https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing...a/news-story/061993962604f895b63ff9924568f1af

Latest posts