What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

Girds89

Bench
Most of our Polynesian players have put on a lot of size since they were tagos age the backs and the forwards, he will certainly get bigger mate, by a fair bit I think.

Not sure who you are referring to mate? We don't have a lot of polynesian players. Leniu was basically the same size last year as this season and is only 20. Critta put on a few kgs of muscle in off season but is 20 too. Moses has been the same size for 4/5 seasons now. Most of them are fully developed by age 18/20 like I said. They may lose fat and add lean muscle but there weight doesn't change too much.

He will get to the 98kg mark. Which is about the normal size for nrl centre.

Hopgood for mine should be our next 2nd rower to get a chance. Is young, has been in the system a while,has played qld u20s, was the best new squad player in trials and has done very good so far this year.

betcats

Referee
Not sure who you are referring to mate? We don't have a lot of polynesian players. Leniu was basically the same size last year as this season and is only 20. Critta put on a few kgs of muscle in off season but is 20 too. Moses has been the same size for 4/5 seasons now. Most of them are fully developed by age 18/20 like I said. They may lose fat and add lean muscle but there weight doesn't change too much.

He will get to the 98kg mark. Which is about the normal size for nrl centre.

Hopgood for mine should be our next 2nd rower to get a chance. Is young, has been in the system a while,has played qld u20s, was the best new squad player in trials and has done very good so far this year.

Leniu is not the same size as when he was 18 neither is critta, they are much bigger than they were. Kikau got much bigger over that time frame, as did Moses and Brian to’o.

age.s

First Grade
So left or right centre for Crichton?

Imo which side he starts will tell a lot about what's happening with Momo. It doesn't make sense to have Crichton play right, only to move him back left for Burton when Momo becomes available. If the plan is for Burton to go back then you put Critta left this week surely.

WestyLife

First Grade
Some blokes continue to grow up until about 22.

I've still got growing to do at 35.

Imo which side he starts will tell a lot about what's happening with Momo. It doesn't make sense to have Crichton play right, only to move him back left for Burton when Momo becomes available. If the plan is for Burton to go back then you put Critta left this week surely.

I think that's exactly what will happen due to Burton being a left side player.

franklin2323

Immortal

I will tell you in Warm up.

Girds89

Bench
Leniu is not the same size as when he was 18 neither is critta, they are much bigger than they were. Kikau got much bigger over that time frame, as did Moses and Brian to’o.

Agreed they are bigger. But not 15kgs bigger.

Look at the photo of critta and Spencer playing for patrician Brothers at 17. Critta looks about 90kgs and Spencer would be 100 easy. They are both 20 now and have both added 7-10kgs over last 3 years and are fully filled out.

If tago follows that path he'll be about 98-100kgs.

Brian has always been well built and stocky.. kikau was 110kgs as a 19yo in nyc before every being involved in any sort of professional training system. He's now 26 and 119kgs.

Yes they bulk a little but not 15kgs... I expect tago to reach the 98-100kgs mark over next 2 seasons.

Smug Panther

First Grade

Was interviewed on Fox and said on the right

betcats

Referee
Agreed they are bigger. But not 15kgs bigger.

Look at the photo of critta and Spencer playing for patrician Brothers at 17. Critta looks about 90kgs and Spencer would be 100 easy. They are both 20 now and have both added 7-10kgs over last 3 years and are fully filled out.

If tago follows that path he'll be about 98-100kgs.

Brian has always been well built and stocky.. kikau was 110kgs as a 19yo in nyc before every being involved in any sort of professional training system. He's now 26 and 119kgs.

Yes they bulk a little but not 15kgs... I expect tago to reach the 98-100kgs mark over next 2 seasons.

Yeah that’s fair but he doesn’t need 15 kilos to play in the back row. He’s listed 93 now I think he naturally fill out a bit from there it depends how much they want to bulk him but I think he could easily be 105 by time he is 21.

Latest posts