What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Thu - Penrith 24-6 Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 7: Penrith v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
I'd love to see the Knights win, only because of the meltdown that it would cause some people here.

That said I think the Panthers will be too strong and will win by 10+.
It's said every week.
Seriously, we can't win forever. We are expecting a loss at some stage!

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah we will lose a game we should win sooner or later. Unlikely to win 15+ games in a row again this season.

Honestly i think we need a couple losses. One right before finals especially. Hopefully a loss where a huge flaw is exposed to work on and not get caught out in the finals with no time to fix the flaw. Also need them to help fuel the fire to be at our best each week. Some weeks we won but phoned it in last year. Did us no favours come finals time

roofromoz

First Grade
Robert Jennings playing NSW Cup so Dylan Edwards appears to be a late inclusion. Not sure about Api Koroisau.

blaza88z

Coach
Didn't Parramatta do this last year? start the season on fire but couldn't keep it up for the duration of the season

isaiah

Bench
Yeah we will lose a game we should win sooner or later. Unlikely to win 15+ games in a row again this season.

Honestly i think we need a couple losses. One right before finals especially. Hopefully a loss where a huge flaw is exposed to work on and not get caught out in the finals with no time to fix the flaw. Also need them to help fuel the fire to be at our best each week. Some weeks we won but phoned it in last year. Did us no favours come finals time
Seems a waste of a long unbeaten run if it doesn’t include October

GongPanther

Referee

After last years great season, certain sections of the media see us as a huge threat in being undefeated. That is something they will not stomach and will pull out all stops to derail us.

As long as Cleary keeps our team composed, the sky is the limit. And to go undefeated, it would negate anything they, or anyone else has negative crap to say about our club.

I don't see it happening, but you have to ponder such a feat after our run from last season.

GongPanther

Referee
Says you! Hahaha f**king pissweak troll mate and dumb as f**k to boot.

“penriff never played out of state since 2019”
Good ole blazz is still steaming from last week's loss. IMO, if Brisbane continue to show that kind of form V Penrith, they will make the finals.

Munted

Bench
Didn't Parramatta do this last year? start the season on fire but couldn't keep it up for the duration of the season
Yes I think parra started to slow down at the same time we began our run. In fact I think we lost against parra and that was that for the regular season.

skeepe

Immortal
Do Fox Sports have the work experience kid writing their chyrons? Unless the Knights are sponsored by Brut, that’s a terrible spelling error.