What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

Girds89

Bench
Yeah that’s fair but he doesn’t need 15 kilos to play in the back row. He’s listed 93 now I think he naturally fill out a bit from there it depends how much they want to bulk him but I think he could easily be 105 by time he is 21.

Yep, it will depend on how the club want to develop him I guess.

I'd prefer to see him stay lean get to 98kgs and play centre because he's attributes, speed and elusiveness tend to bode well for centres. Bulk him to 105 and he most definitely loses a fair bit of speed and mobility.

I think if we had 2nd rowers that only played 40-50 mins I could understand but kiks, Martin yeo can all play 80 if they have to. May can cover 2nd rower. Hopgood looks very promising and Sorensen is more than capable of playing nrl.

Anyway it's great to have such talent coming through.

Let's go pennies tonight. Really hope the boys are fired up after last week. Cmon Penrith!

betcats

Referee
Yep, it will depend on how the club want to develop him I guess.

I'd prefer to see him stay lean get to 98kgs and play centre because he's attributes, speed and elusiveness tend to bode well for centres. Bulk him to 105 and he most definitely loses a fair bit of speed and mobility.

I think if we had 2nd rowers that only played 40-50 mins I could understand but kiks, Martin yeo can all play 80 if they have to. May can cover 2nd rower. Hopgood looks very promising and Sorensen is more than capable of playing nrl.

Anyway it's great to have such talent coming through.

Let's go pennies tonight. Really hope the boys are fired up after last week. Cmon Penrith!

Yeah I’m not worried if he gets to big for the centres, he looks like he would be a fast, tackle breaking backrower with a lot skill, if he doesn’t get big enough he looks a gun centre already.

Yep we are in a very nice position in terms of talent in the lower grades.

Kev07

Juniors
2 unessary kicks from Luai.
He needs to take the tackle sometimes instead of trying to force a low percentage play.

Latest posts