What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Penrith @ BlueBet Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Penrith v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I think you take that half.

Looked like we were on the ropes on occasions but we are definitely in this if we can really aim up in the next 40.

Haffa

4th tackle they’re getting away with walking back through the play the ball. No restarts no penalties

Knight Tales

Juniors
Broncs showed the blueprint. Their big fellas worked hard up the middle all night. Fisher Harris and Kikau are incredible and their leg speed is crazy. However we have made both work hard tonight. This is a real tactical battle. Real happy with that. Best needs to pull his thumb out though. He is the game breaker in wait.

Burwood

Bench
It’s a pretty even match, but Penrith look like they are playing within themselves and can switch it on whenever they need to.

I reckon Kikau is concussed from his tackle on Ponga early on where he ran into his shoulder.

Best is doing hard yards. He needs good ball but we need attacking position for that.
Mann is playing great. He's doing a big job in defence.
I reckon we have more in our tanks if we can use it.

Burwood

Bench
Not sure why the criticism of Best- he only ever gets the ball on 2nd or 3rd tackle when he needs to tuck the ball under his arm and put his head down. He’s done twice as much as Tuala.

perverse

Referee
Proud of them after 40, hope I'm proud of them after 80. Mann having a wow of a game. I hope Kalyn finds his opportunities in the second half, could make the game very interesting.

Jono078

Referee
Our backs (besides Musgrove) need to have more runs. Our forwards will run out of steam by the end of this game.

Tom155

Coach
not sure i agree with that double movement call looked like there was still momentum though he still lost it, will take it though