What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

cb4

First Grade
Parramatta haven't and won't speak to Reynold as Moses will pick his extension up and they will extend him.
Brisbane is now our biggest hurdle, but they are trying to keep Dearden.

Our biggest hurdle now is whether he steps back and signs a 1 year deal with Souths, otherwise I am confident he will be a Shark.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Parramatta haven't and won't speak to Reynold as Moses will pick his extension up and they will extend him.

Our biggest hurdle now is whether he steps back and signs a 1 year deal with Souths, otherwise I am confident he will be a Shark.

I really want Reynolds but you can't begrudge him for wanting to stay at Souths and be a one club player. The desire to look after his family and secure one last big contract would be pretty strong, I'm not sure I see a media career in his future and he might move into coaching but that doesn't pay well till you've done your time for a bit.

Tiger Shark

Bench
If Souths were going to budge on this 1 year business you think they would have done it by now, unless they never really thought he would leave or a club would offer him what he wanted.

Is the Sharks offer going to make them change their minds?

They've got alot of players locked up long term on big money - Murray, Cook, Arrow, Mitchell, Walker, is off next year. Burgess is signed for a few years.

tye

Juniors

Deardon is all but signed with the Cows apparently.