What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Vs Broncos in Darwin Friday 23 April, 2021 8pm

chiefy1

Juniors
So did Matto travel North with the team? I can't see him playing Regies. Might head over to Ringrose to watch our new Hayze.

Haze made the trip along with Emu Greig. Matterson as ba said will play at ring rose. Heard it first :grinning:

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon we're going to drop this game. Usual suspects not giving respect to the opposition.
The Broncos will need to put in an exemplary effort or cheat like STG to beat us. Much like the Panthers last night, I reckon there will be an even arm wrestle and we will edge them out in the last 25.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The Broncos will need to put in an exemplary effort or cheat like STG to beat us. Much like the Panthers last night, I reckon there will be an even arm wrestle and we will edge them out in the last 25.
The Penny's try off the scrum. Ya reckon the Penny's held the Knights in the scrum so they couldn't cover the inside pass? Good coaching or bad officiating or both?

Latest posts