What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: 2021 Non Parra games (Anzac round)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Panfers v Knights tonight to kick of the round

I tell ya what, Penrith are getting close to a loss

Gazzamatta

Coach
I just don't enjoy watching The Knights. Never have and I don't think I ever will. Penny's by 1000's.
I'm off to watch oldest Grandie play hockey tomorrow night so I'll miss Tits V Bunnys. Should be a cracker. I'm predicting Tits in a tight one although they will miss Tino and will The Bunnys miss "Angry" Latrell. I'll be home in time to watch our Eels. GG's were good last week. Make sure our boys are ready BA.

TheParraboy

Staff member
DEdwards back

Crichton back to centre with Burton

Lara Pitt sideline reporter , says it’s 8c on ground

Bandwagon

Staff member
The ruff are doing it pretty much every kick chase. Banking on either getting away with it or practically no advantage anyway when the attacking team are regrouping on their own line.

Six again should only be once you've crossed the 50m

It should be when you're gaining momentum from it, otherwise just f**king blow a penalty.

hindy111

Post Whore
I still don't think the Panthers look unbeatable. Didn't do enough to gain on Storm in PRs.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The ruff are doing it pretty much every kick chase. Banking on either getting away with it or practically no advantage anyway when the attacking team are regrouping on their own line.

Six again should only be once you've crossed the 50m

Teams have worked out that giving away a 6 again, wherever it be on the field, is outweighed by the advantage they receive for committing the foul.