What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium 23/4/21

Kornstar

Coach
We should win, so therefore i am petrified!!!

For me, the Bronco's better performance last week will work 2 ways, they are starting to hit form and we take them lightly (like the Dragons 2 weeks ago) OR because they played well last week and didn't win it deflated them and they will just lie down......

Traditionally we have lost these types of games in the most embarrassing way.......so i am really worried.

Gronk

Staff member
It's just a bunch of leftoid diatribe anyway

Savage takedown !
cheers.gif

T.S Quint

Coach
We should win, so therefore i am petrified!!!

For me, the Bronco's better performance last week will work 2 ways, they are starting to hit form and we take them lightly (like the Dragons 2 weeks ago) OR because they played well last week and didn't win it deflated them and they will just lie down......

Traditionally we have lost these types of games in the most embarrassing way.......so i am really worried.

Hopefully we get off to a better start than we did in round one. If we get out to a lead and then grind them down, punch the ball up through the middle and complete our sets, we can get some points on the board as the game goes on.
Just need to defend well, complete our sets and make sure Moses’ kicking game is once again on song.

Chipmunk

Coach
Hopefully this home game in Darwin to play an under performing Queensland team, goes better than the last time we took a home game to Darwin and played an under performing Queensland team.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It's a funny bench. Emu will get 10 mins maybe once, maybe twice so I hope Oregon gets extended time. Dont want to see Jnr and RCG flogged with over use. I can see Carty getting decent minutes tonight with the Lane Train moving to the middle. Fingers crossed W Smith gets lost on his way to the ground.