What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Fri - Gold Coast 30-40 South Sydney @ Cbus Super

Round 7: Gold Coast v South Sydney

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Well put. I switched on when Souths just scored their 2nd try... then the Titans hit the afterburners...

Gotta say the way the Titans are playing, this is as enjoyable to watch as any game I’ve seen this year... shifting the ball out to the flanks is working wonders (despite blocker saying they need to do the opposite...).

Taylor looking great. Fifita just immense. And Thompson along with Brimson...

Exciting times for the GC...

I'd disagree about Taylor, mainly because of his salary. They should be getting a lot more from him on a week to week basis

to_ddeath

Coach
Amazing how these bludgers put 24 on in one half after screwing everyone’s tips last week & getting owned by the Faders who have subsequently done SFA
Hope the Rabbitahs come out & clobber them in the second stanza

Well put. I switched on when Souths just scored their 2nd try... then the Titans hit the afterburners...

Gotta say the way the Titans are playing, this is as enjoyable to watch as any game I’ve seen this year... shifting the ball out to the flanks is working wonders (despite blocker saying they need to do the opposite...).

Taylor looking great. Fifita just immense. And Thompson along with Brimson...

Exciting times for the GC...
So true mate , actually attacking with footy instead of 5 hit ups is great to watch .... think we will see some good stuff from both teams second half

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's gonna sound really weird but when your team is shit it's actually rather fun to be online.

Running away is the sign of an insanely thin skin. Can't take shit from internet strangers for real?
350967e3f26a372acac6f7f77e038f63.gif

GongPanther

Referee
Foxsports must think fans must have altziemers desease. They've shown Faffitas 'try package about 5 times on half time, and again as thwy were coming out for the 2nd half.

Latest posts