What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V Donkeys Round 7, 3-2-1. Do it now!

Tooooks

Bench
3 - Moses
Another solid performance, good kicking game, some nice passes, and that defensive effort on the Bronco’s break was vital.

2 - Sivo
Maybe the best I’ve seen him play. At least since 2019 anyway. NRL stats had him at over 200 running metres, 10 tackle busts and 5 line breaks. Oh yeah, and three tries.

1 - Kaufusi
Great to see him get some long minutes. Bent the line, some nice offloads including the one that led to iPap’s try, his own try, no missed tackles, no errors.

crocodile

Bench
3. Kufusi - Best I've seen him play. With Papa, destruction on both sides.
2. Moses
1. Sivo - The bulldozer on the way back.

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Moses - general kicking on point, running game looked sharp, and his defence was outstanding.

2: Mahoney - took some bad options, and missed a few tackles, but his 1% plays were unreal.

1: Sivo - he doesn't have genuine speed, but he is just so freaking strong. He was an absolute bulldozer.

strider

Post Whore
3. Mitch
2. Gutho - why he getting no love? He was everywhere
1. 229k sq kms

that 1pt could have gone to any of oregan, sivo, papa, carty, rheed - but I thought oregan really gave us a huge momentum boost to get ontop of the ponys

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3. Moses
2. Carty
1. Kaufusi

HM Sivo, Gutho, D Brown, Papalii, honestly the rest of the team could get honourable mentions.

Also Greig again was good the other night.

Latest posts