What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Dogs

Frenzy.

Immortal
Chambers hasn't bonded. He runs in to celebrate tries but stands back and doesn't get into the man love.

The things I see huh? LOL LOL

Also saw him giving it to Mounties snark

shadowboxer

First Grade
Not to mention the morse code in the background. Or whatever it is. Annoying.

beep, beep, beep dash, dash

Anyone know what Blockhead says "in gold area"? Overall he doesn't annoy me but that does!

Came up because the dick commentating just mentioned Dallas Donelly once kicked a field gold

oh dear, oh dear
Standard really but bloody funny.
The feedback on the ref reminded me of a 90”s gig at Caringbah Bizzos - where feedback ruled.
The Morse code is an SOS to Chad.
Good guys won in the end

Chimp

Bench
I reckon Luke Thompson will cause us issues today - we’re never good with forwards who have a bit of footwork.

I also seem to think Adam Elliot and Corey Allan play well against us.

R-15-3

Juniors
Can’t believe iv just backed Chad for first try scorer, dogs susceptible around the ruck so will have been practicing watching the big fellas and worried about Kennedy out wide. Chad wanting to show off and split them. Took Braily as aswell for the same reason

Frenzy.

Immortal
Community service announcement

No pressure on Chad now. Mr do nothing Moylan out. Right hand man SJ back. Big new contract, no one to impress. Pissflap junior to be schooled - again.

He'll get 6 Dally M points in this one he'll be so good in this one.

shaggs

Coach
Good crowd building. Most people I’ve seen since 2019.

530 game is quite nice, weather and sunset wise. Let’s hope they paid the electricity bill and the lights stay on