What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Holbrook get fined?

Frederick

Staff member
Just telling it like it is.

Titans pulled Souths pants down in the first half, so naturally to start the second half we have 4-5 set restarts in a row for the bunnies gifting them 75% possession, and they go up 30-24.

it’s like clockwork
PVL doesn't like when teams go off script and start improvising

This Year?

Immortal
I felt most of the 6 agains were warranted. Souths came out in the 2nd half and were uptempo. The Titans tried to slow it down but couldn't.
A couple of 6 agains and ref calls were questionable but.

yobbo84

First Grade
Just telling it like it is.

Titans pulled Souths pants down in the first half, so naturally to start the second half we have 4-5 set restarts in a row for the bunnies gifting them 75% possession, and they go up 30-24.

it’s like clockwork
I've bought better bait at a petrol station

no name

Coach
While I think he has a point, he should be more disappointed in some of the performances from the players.
Jarrod Wallace is one dumb merkin and should be nowhere near the side, Sami can’t read defence and Proctor is over the hill.
The Titans should have been up 18 nil after 15 and instead were down 10-6 after 25.
They got some tough calls against them, but some bonehead plays cost them more. It was definitely one that got away.

_Johnsy

Referee
I felt most of the 6 agains were warranted. Souths came out in the 2nd half and were uptempo. The Titans tried to slow it down but couldn't.
A couple of 6 agains and ref calls were questionable but.
Their second 1/2 & numerous set restarts lie at the feet of Wallace & Proctor. Proctor was Dave Taylor'esque, soooooo much time hanging out with the winger, what an average player for a club captain. Can score though, if you need a hook up he's your guy.