What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Roosters

redv13

Bench
Re today.
Tactics are simple against the Roosters. Bustle em in defence and hold your line.
Kicking I would do the same as last week, Bomb Tedesco and limit his time.
It is just tackle 2, 3 we have to watch their back 3 from quick play the balls.
Result is I think we will put in and try our buts out..but lose in a reasonably close result due to
being outclassed and frustrated with the stoic defence from the Roosters and their superior execution in attack and yardage from their back 3.
Hope I am wrong and we win
Need some argey bargey from our forwards. Rattle the f**kers. The chooks don’t like that and to be honest their bench only has Collins that can come on and rip in.
Ellis and Alvaro must rip in when they come on, McGuire will no doubt. Get physical Saints and Tariq, destroy Sam Walker. You boys can do it!!

BLM01

First Grade
Need some argey bargey from our forwards. Rattle the f**kers. The chooks don’t like that and to be honest their bench only has Collins that can come on and rip in.
Ellis and Alvaro must rip in when they come on, McGuire will no doubt. Get physical Saints and Tariq, destroy Sam Walker. You boys can do it!!
The only 2 things I am worried about is not making decent metres against them and palying mostly down our end..and
after watching the Warriors the ease they made ground

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
BSE I think theres a some talk of changes to the team, wether that be true or not is yet to he seen. There's a lot of IF'S being thrown around and Rava may well and truly play and I hope he does. The point was IF JP comes into the team where would he play and who would he replace?

I guess we'll somwhat know the answer to that around 1pm when the final 17 for the KOE Cup game is finalised.
Thanks bud

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Cmon lads give it to em.......our whole team need to be pumped for the entire 80 mins...with lots of pats on the back, hugs and high fives.....if we maintain the rage and enthusiasm it will get right up the chooks noses.....Dragonsby 7

possm

Coach
I just heard on Fox TV; Bird to 6 and Clune on the bench.

So maybe JP to left wing and Ramsey to left centre

thebigredv

First Grade
Very interesting move. I like it against the roosters. Hook has identified we need more in attack and without Hunt he had to change it up. May fail but worth a go. Really impressed by Griffin, he will probably cop criticism but I can see this working and unsettling roosters.