What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 ANZAC Day - Melbourne 42-20 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 7: Melbourne v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
The penalty and sin bin is one of the worst calls I have ever seen. No excuse for making it after looking at replays for 5 minutes.

t-ba

Post Whore
So wait, I haven't been watching but did Curran get binned for that head clash they keep showing?

no name

Coach
The Warriors were probably not going to win anyway, but that intervention from the bunker killed any chance of a contest.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hughes is on fire! For all Munsters wraps Hughes has been far more influential for us this year so far.

This Year?

Immortal
Every part of me wants to stop watching this game because the longer I watch it the more I will rage.
Every game today is a one sided contest ugh. *glug glug glug*

OzDragon

Coach
We will get destroyed now and nobody will bat an eyelid post game at that call.
tenor.gif

Anon

Bench
We will get destroyed now and nobody will bat an eyelid post game at that call.
Maybe but Nathan Brown still needs to call the Bunker out for their cheating. You can forgive a referee mistake if its made on the spur of the moment but when you have five minutes to look at multiple replays and not come to the only possible conclusion it was a head clash but end up with penalty Storm and sin bin then I'm afraid there is no other conclusion.

Last edited: