What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Manly @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
We were dog shit splattered on a pile of used nappies covered in a homeless mans vomit in that game.
Luckily they were worse.
We have only turned up and played first grade quality football once this year.
Best and truest insult I have ever heard!

stryker

First Grade
I posted this on FB.

We are a complete rabble. There is a toxic attitude to this club and it starts at the top with Pascoe. Overseeing what will be 10 years of failure is just untenable.

Tamou is a passenger milking his retirement tour - he plays 25 mins a week and does nothing, little wonder Cleary didn't object to moving him on.

Roberts is gassed and pathetically unfit - the amount of times I saw him walking back behind the play the ball today, hands on hips, no urgency at all to help out.

Nofauluma milked a purple patch last season to secure the new contract and has regressed terribly - this was a guy who was knocking on the door of Origin 6 months ago.

Musgrove is a pea hearted merkin who has no mongrel in attack, and is just there.

Ofehengaue is a passenger. Too many silly mistakes.

Twal appears to be stuck in two minds - run it or spin it wide - he's a ball runner, stick to the big runs.

Everybody loves to shove shit onto Brooks, but if he isn't getting the go forward from the pack, what is he to do? He's under a lot of pressure but I think it's time he has a week off to recalibrate and find that confidence in reggies, giving Madden a run.

Douehi wears his heart on his sleeve, and as I was giving them an absolute spray in the second half, I made it a point to say everyone of ya except for Adam is a disgrace.

Luciano has given up trying to drag this sorry pack on his own. He's too good for this shit heap team and will seek a release to gain a premiership.

Laurie has also given up, he's the only one of the backs giving it a crack but again, by himself.

Simpkin I feel sorry for, he tries really hard but again like Brooks, needs the pack to be motoring to get an advantage.

We just seem to walk it up, have no urgency to get up for a fast play the ball, and wait for the defence to run at us, rather than run up and meet them.

We are also too negative - Nofauluma no try leads to 3 tries in 5 minutes for Manly. Top teams knuckle up and make amends.

I hate this team so much. Overpaid, overhyped, overindulged merkins who are happy to milk the customer for any cent they can and offer nothing. Ground announcer says for the second half for the fans to "find their voices" in the second half. Where were the players to find some f**king spirit? I can cop losing, but my word, have some effort. Canterbury lose most of the time, but you can never fault their effort.

Another issue today was it felt like we were at Brookvale - where were all the Tigers fans? It was embarrassing. The club has zero identity. I love the Bankwest ground, so we either move their fulltime, or we push Gladys to redo Campbelltown and Leichhardt (C'town could be assisted for the Bulls) and make mini-Bankwests and stick with 2 grounds that we can actually build as a fortress. We have 5 different home venues this season.

I dread that this season will see our first spoon, and frankly, we deserve it. The Titans match will be my last attended game for quite some time (too late to cancel my Dragons plans), and only so I can offer my tribute to Tommy Terrific. If these assholes don't turn up for that game, I might get a life ban for the verbal barrage I give them. I've cancelled my Tamworth trip as well. I refuse to bleed money into these c**ts anymore.
Good assessment with the exception of Doohee.
That guy does not deserve a free pass for the way he has played this year for mine.

axl rose

Bench
I posted this on FB.

Tamou is a passenger milking his retirement tour - he plays 25 mins a week and does nothing, little wonder Cleary didn't object to moving him on.

Nofauluma milked a purple patch last season to secure the new contract and has regressed terribly - this was a guy who was knocking on the door of Origin 6 months ago.

Hes been accused throughout his career of only playing well in an off contract year. This is common knowledge, does no-one at our club pay attention?

As for wingers, top clubs like Melbourne refuse to pay overs for them. But we know better..

simmo1

First Grade
We were dog shit splattered on a pile of used nappies covered in a homeless mans vomit in that game.
Luckily they were worse.

Lol, we were all happy to take the win and run against the Knights, but it definitely papered over the cracks. Hoy and Shibasaki basically gifted that game to us. If Ponga and Lee/Toa were playing we'd be 0-7 right now.

But
Luckily they were worse.

A bit of re-writing history son.

We threw the game away and then had the poise and composure to win it back and almost put another 12 on them.

That was a satisfactory outcome.

stryker

First Grade
But

A bit of re-writing history son.

We threw the game away and then had the poise and composure to win it back and almost put another 12 on them.

That was a satisfactory outcome.
Satisfactory does not equal good ..... and poise? composure?
Get ya hand off it maaaaaate

Satisfactory does not equal good ..... and poise? composure?
Get ya hand off it maaaaaate

It nonetheless displayed a degree of purpose, attentiveness and urgency that we usually don’t see.

Like after the two tries against us today in 1 minute....and all we could do is to ask who had the lighter so we could toke on the next b<%g for the rest of the match.

Plus last time I checked, we won the thing.

Madge said it pointed to “growth” at the time.

We are severely and totally f**ked up at the moment- no gratuitous or unnecessary exaggeration necessary son.

Anyway, I’m going down with the f**king ship.

Anyone else here want to make a swim for it, off you go, I’ll push you off myself!

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
It nonetheless displayed a degree of purpose, attentiveness and urgency that we usually don’t see.

Like after the two tries against us today in 1 minute....and all we could do is to ask who had the lighter so we could toke on the next b<%g for the rest of the match.

Plus last time I checked, we won the f**king thing.

Madge said it pointed to “growth” at the time.

We are severely and totally f**ked up at the moment- no gratuitous exaggeration necessary old mate.
Growth...the only thing growing was his f**ken nose with that assessment.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Can I just ask why Stefano only saw limited game time?

Him and Luciano were the only pigs making inroads. Tamous first stint was quite good aswell I might add

Yet Musgrove plods around and Manly make 3 piss weak line breaks straight through him.

The pathetic arm grabbing defense was one thing but the coaches tactics were very weird.

WA Tiger

Bench
Can I just ask why Stefano only saw limited game time?

Him and Luciano were the only pigs making inroads. Tamous first stint was quite good aswell I might add

Yet Musgrove plods around and Manly make 3 piss weak line breaks straight through him.

The pathetic arm grabbing defense was one thing but the coaches tactics were very weird.
A death in the family or close friend He had time off last week to go to the funeral

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
I still can’t get my head around why David defends 20 metres in off his wing.

Early in the game yesterday and if memory serves me correctly DCE threw a ball to Saab but it went in to touch. He catches it and he strolls over the line with out a hand being laid on him from 15 metres out.

Latest posts