What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

franklin2323

Immortal
He's running a club, not hosting a messageboard for edgelords. We need to be on good terms with other clubs if we want to negotiate over player releases/swaps or off-loading our deadwood. He's a f**king moron and is better shutting up.

You can fit his footy knowledge on a postage stamp. The further he stays from players the better

I really like Naden but you can’t break the bank for a centre with poor defence. Unfortunately he’ll be gone.

But we’ve got Turuva coming through, he’ll probably be close to debuting next year.

Jane Murray

Bench
I really like Naden but you can’t break the bank for a centre with poor defence. Unfortunately he’ll be gone.

But we’ve got Turuva coming through, he’ll probably be close to debuting next year.
On one of the Panther supporter sites, Naden has, rumouredly, signed a three year contract with, you guessed it, the Bulldogs. I say he will be re-leased by the end of the week.

Blade23

Juniors
What a load of crap from the Mole. Trying to stir up more hate between us and the Dogs.
In this situation there is nothing there.
Nor do we care we lost Hetherington to them.
Naden is out of favour here and if he goes to the Bulldogs it will be with our blessing. All the club wants is what is best for Naden.
If he goes he needs to be around familiar people that will support him.
The worse move for him would be to the Tigers.

WestyLife

First Grade
How do we look bad?

It doesn't matter what we do lately we are the bad guys...so who cares just own it. He is best to do that. Have the others doing footy related stuff

Looks like the club is trying to coerce him into breaking his contract or use the media to pressure him into it. We did have the high ground before with everyone agreeing eventually it was better he stay this year and Raiders losing makes it look like they were using us as a distraction. Akso makes it look like Panthers are freaking out about losing him.

Pomoz

Bench
Sorry Franklin, I disagree with you on this. He is the CEO and should conduct himself accordingly. The tone he sets from the top will be reflected all the way through the organisation. He should be professional and conduct himself in a statesman like manner. I think by and large, he does that.

He should leave the slanging matches and trolling to people like Justin Pascoe and Laundry. I don't think they understand the impact it has on how their organisation is seen by players and sponsors. Companies don't want their brand to be associated with loudmouth braggarts and players don't want to go to organisations where the CEO is in the media spouting off about the club's problems.

Less talk, more action.

Latest posts