What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I really like Naden but you can’t break the bank for a centre with poor defence. Unfortunately he’ll be gone.

But we’ve got Turuva coming through, he’ll probably be close to debuting next year.

I read on twitter just now that Naden had been offerred $450,000 by the dogs. I understand Naden is on about $125,000 now. If I'm Naden I can see the attraction.

Sorry Franklin, I disagree with you on this. He is the CEO and should conduct himself accordingly. The tone he sets from the top will be reflected all the way through the organisation. He should be professional and conduct himself in a statesman like manner. I think by and large, he does that.

He should leave the slanging matches and trolling to people like Justin Pascoe and Laundry. I don't think they understand the impact it has on how their organisation is seen by players and sponsors. Companies don't want their brand to be associated with loudmouth braggarts and players don't want to go to organisations where the CEO is in the media spouting off about the club's problems.

Less talk, more action.

I’m not sure he does by and large do that, he has a history of clownish statements.

He should go back to running the leagues club exclusively.

murraymob

Coach
Interesting we know the dogs will have plenty of money given 15 players are coming of contract but if they keep paying over for players that will run out fast
Naden at 450k add burton Hethrington on full price next .they still have not fixed the dummy half problem

WestyLife

First Grade
Interesting we know the dogs will have plenty of money given 15 players are coming of contract but if they keep paying over for players that will run out fast
Naden at 450k add burton Hethrington on full price next .they still have not fixed the dummy half problem

I thought they'd want Kenny but not even a rumour.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Surely that is $450k over 2 years for Naden?

To be honest I have no idea.....even $225 each year is double what he's getting here at Penrith.

It is reality that you can't fit everybody into the 17, especially when many players are in career best form.

murraymob

Coach
You can bet Barret will be after JFH the sooner they get him signed up the better.He is close to the final price of the puzzle for long term success.We can fill the other position with kids or players looking for a chance

franklin2323

Immortal
Sorry Franklin, I disagree with you on this. He is the CEO and should conduct himself accordingly. The tone he sets from the top will be reflected all the way through the organisation. He should be professional and conduct himself in a statesman like manner. I think by and large, he does that.

He should leave the slanging matches and trolling to people like Justin Pascoe and Laundry. I don't think they understand the impact it has on how their organisation is seen by players and sponsors. Companies don't want their brand to be associated with loudmouth braggarts and players don't want to go to organisations where the CEO is in the media spouting off about the club's problems.

Less talk, more action.

Fight fire with fire really... teams fling mud so fling back

Choose someone with a small shelf life and a minor role and have them go for it.

He is gone in 2 years. Should be no where near footy club operations.. who better to play such a role than him?

Take the overcrowding for the Canberra game. Does anyone on here actually believe it was an accident? No chance but he makes a good scapegoat and a good rent a quote.

If it goes pear shape he retires early and the new CEO comes in and stays in the shadows and suddenly is better

Hooked

Juniors
You can bet Barret will be after JFH the sooner they get him signed up the better.He is close to the final price of the puzzle for long term success.We can fill the other position with kids or players looking for a chance

Not you have gone and done it. Creepy Crawley, Rothfield and Hpooper will be ready to cry another raid on Panthers by Barrett. Tensions are at boiling point :)

franklin2323

Immortal
Looks like the club is trying to coerce him into breaking his contract or use the media to pressure him into it. We did have the high ground before with everyone agreeing eventually it was better he stay this year and Raiders losing makes it look like they were using us as a distraction. Akso makes it look like Panthers are freaking out about losing him.

There is zero chance he can backflip. So it is just garbage.

Do you honestly think Fletcher rang up the journo with the story? The journo is going to print a story regardless.

murraymob

Coach
B
Not you have gone and done it. Creepy Crawley, Rothfield and Hpooper will be ready to cry another raid on Panthers by Barrett. Tensions are at boiling point :)
Barret has even been visiting all churches trying to convince jesus to walk on Belmore .But so far he has only found parra Jesus and he only walks on beer

Original Name

Juniors
What a load of crap from the Mole. Trying to stir up more hate between us and the Dogs.
In this situation there is nothing there.
Nor do we care we lost Hetherington to them.
Naden is out of favour here and if he goes to the Bulldogs it will be with our blessing. All the club wants is what is best for Naden.
If he goes he needs to be around familiar people that will support him.
The worse move for him would be to the Tigers.
Naden strikes me as the type of guy who needs a cuddle more than he needs a spray. Doubt he'd go well under a disciplinarian coach like Madge. Jimmy the Jet seems to be a similar type of mould to me in regard to that.

Original Name

Juniors
Hey @Blade23 Do you know what happened to Tommy Farr?
Tall, quick with some strength to him. Can play multiple positions in the outside backs. Looked like a really good prospect seems weird to let him go unless he got homesick or something.

Last edited: