What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Quicksilver

Bench
Would you have offered Chad 3 years because he’s only 6 months older than Chad and played more football over the last 4 years than him.

No.

I wouldn’t offer Chad over a year at this stage and not at big money. Maybe an extra year at minimum wage or something, where it doesn’t really matter if he’s in reserves.

Anyway none of that makes this signing less risky. Time will tell if he’s a Moylan/Dugan or a Ennis/Lewis.

snout

First Grade
If SJ goes to brisbane its the end of him.
Hes a confidence player amd struggled under that weight with the warriors and never delivered in the big games.
They will crucify the guy in the brisbane media.

Im not sure if SJ the best fit for AR.
Cody walker runs riot for bunnies off the back of a strong pack which allows reynolds to control the game with his kicking. This allows them to get field position within striking distance and cody does his thing. Run.

SJ....? Maybe his running days are behind him.
Tracey?
Dylan brown?
Metcalf?

Last edited:

Chimp

Bench
If we snag Reynolds, I suspect we’re quite happy to let a bidding war commence over Johnson and Moses that will see Broncs, Dogs, Tigers, Cows & co end up paying silly money, screwing their cap for longer and forcing out other players that we might then be in for.

I wonder if we’re considering a Reynolds/Tracey combo - Reynolds to run the show both sides of the pitch, Tracey just run and play what’s in front of him. I wouldn’t be against that.

TheLurker

Juniors
I wonder if we’re considering a Reynolds/Tracey combo - Reynolds to run the show both sides of the pitch, Tracey just run and play what’s in front of him. I wouldn’t be against that.

If you're wanting a player to just run and play what's in front of them.. What about Trindall? Tracey is best suited in the 14 super sub 'can play anywhere in the backline' kinda role while one of Trindalls strengths is his running game. Or am I way off here?

yobbo84

First Grade
Pretty bummed about this as a Rabbitohs fan. You'll need better forwards though to get the best out of him. What you will get with Reyno though is that his best game and his worst game aren't very far apart. Arguably the most consistent half in the NRL over a long period of time (in terms of what he offers).

Last edited:

roboshark

Coach
Pretty bummed about this a Rabbitohs fan. You'll need better forwards though to get the best out of him. What you will get with Reyno though is that his best game and his worst game aren't very far about. Arguably the most consistent half in the NRL over a long period of time (in terms of what he offers).
He hasn't signed yet so all is not lost

Generalzod

Immortal
Think he’s the main domino Zod. What excites me as much anything about this signing is the fact we finally have a sharpshooter goal kicker which we haven’t had since Jimmy. Hoping like he’ll this comes off.:
I agree with you his a kind of player we need his kicking is exceptional he will lead the team around, we won’t get that from SJ..

1990 sharkie

Juniors
If you're wanting a player to just run and play what's in front of them.. What about Trindall? Tracey is best suited in the 14 super sub 'can play anywhere in the backline' kinda role while one of Trindalls strengths is his running game. Or am I way off here?

But can we afford that with Brailey and mcinnes in the team, if mcinnes is 13 then we need 2 new props and one needs to be a superstar to make up for the small 13

Tiger Shark

Bench
No.

I wouldn’t offer Chad over a year at this stage and not at big money. Maybe an extra year at minimum wage or something, where it doesn’t really matter if he’s in reserves.

Anyway none of that makes this signing less risky. Time will tell if he’s a Moylan/Dugan or a Ennis/Lewis.

Comparing this signing Moylan/Dugan. That sort of understanding of football belongs on Facebook not the fine pages of here :grinning:

roboshark

Coach
So haven't really heard if ANY other signings apart from.AR

Hope there is a bit more yet to come

Wht aren't we in for staggs

Latest posts