What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Wasn't McInnes signed pre Fitzgibbon? Things in this game change. I'm still convinced he'll play 9.

Brailey. Woof.

Id be lot more hopeful(not confident) against Strom at weekend with Mcinnes Starting (I know hes not till nek yr.when it all starts ?) and Brailey on the bench . Which leads me to question How can Strom afford TWO elite rep 9s.,elite 5/8 elite fullback? and some great wingers and forwards who inspite of some ppls impressions are not Don Tweddles( no offence Don ,You were 1000 times better than I ever could-a been haha!) oh and pretty good back up fullback.Isnt there some weird thing called salary cap ? Brailey is too good to be tossed out . So what if he has not impressed in last couple games ??( who has?)Was going well before ,or are we not allowed to say that now ?--- Sharks forum own PCness.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Id be lot more hopeful(not confident) against Strom at weekend with Mcinnes Starting (I know hes not till nek yr.when it all starts ?) and Brailey on the bench . Which leads me to question How can Strom afford TWO elite rep 9s.,elite 5/8 elite fullback? and some great wingers and forwards who inspite of some ppls impressions are not Don Tweddles( no offence Don ,You were 1000 times better than I ever could-a been haha!) oh and pretty good back up fullback.Isnt there some weird thing called salary cap ? Brailey is too good to be tossed out . So what if he has not impressed in last couple games ??( who has?)Was going well before ,or are we not allowed to say that now ?--- Sharks forum own PCness.
I need some of whatever you’re on.

Don't have to know. Bomber's ancient history now.

Well thats true and probably my biggest drawback to jumping on the bandwagon is that new management and their bandwagoners are still wanting to blame shite on Morris . When does that stop and the new hard edge of accountability for players ,coaching ,and recruitment staff ,and management staff Start ? I feel at the moment its just going to be ALL shite that cant be dumped on Morris will be shifted to Hannay who has a snowballs chance in hell of actually doing anything this season.

bluefox68

Staff member
Wouldn't have tried. Townsend would still be here.
Yep.

“Chaddy’s been our most consistent player. Goal kicking wasn’t the reason we lost. Chaddy is in our leadership group for a reason. He has a lot to offer in terms of mentoring our younger halves coming though. That’s why we’ve decided to upgrade his contract to $950K a season for the next 4 years, with another 2 in his favour...”

Has anyone else noticed that Stakey has not been posting every 5 minutes, which is his usual MO?

Yeah ,he seemed to be delighted to have some inside info there for a while. wonder if his source cut him off? Anyway he is a passionate long term fan,., Loves the stats etc, so hope he comes back. Gotten used to his left field and sometimes impulsive posts. Hope hes Ok I know hes got his own Health battles.

Yep.

“Chaddy’s been our most consistent player. Goal kicking wasn’t the reason we lost. Chaddy is in our leadership group for a reason. He has a lot to offer in terms of mentoring our younger halves coming though. That’s why we’ve decided to upgrade his contract to $950K a season for the next 4 years, with another 2 in his favour...”

Is that based on Morriss's Quote from couple yrs ago ? That is probably where an experienced Recruitment Officer could have stepped in . Was Mooney there then ? Wonder if he thought same or wound have said same once he had some salary cap to spend .. Weve all seen how chad plays and even kicks when pressure is on and confidence down ... Anyway hes Gone!!! Yay! Maybe he will design a new QLD Beer . call it 5X they've already got 4X and cant handle too munch change ,

Nah dont go there. .You would have nightmares .

The ABBA nightmares are the worst , Starts out ok Really good actually " can you hear the drums Fernandooo!!!??? " But then gradually they start to show their age .... And you start to feel your age ,and you wake up Screaming!!! Grandma Agnetha on top of you! Pushing her Away!!! The Horror !!!!! The Horror !!!! Arrrrgh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

txta2

Bench
Hope AR stays with Souths, I thought the Cowboys signing Chad was funny...this is nearly up there.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
reyno is going nowhere & souths will win the 2021 grand final glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on to win their #22 premiership SSTID FOREVERINOURSHADOW

Latest posts