What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

snickers007

Juniors
If I were the Dogs, I'd be looking at 2 of Toby Rudolph, Nathan Brown, Dale Finucane and Darryn Schonig for middle forwards, and 1 of Mitch Kenny, Erin Clark or Billy Walters for Hooker.

Not sure how they manage it with the salary cap, but again, if it were me, Josh Jackson would be getting a medical retirement ASAP.

Blade23

Juniors
From Masked Panther

Panthers rule out Lodge interest

Despite the fresh rumours emerging last week, I can confirm the Panthers have zero interest in signing Broncos forward Matt Lodge.

The club understands why it’s the target of such rumours given the 25-year-old was once contracted to the club and the Broncos want to move him on, but they have no intention to express interest in the prop.

Even if they did – and they don’t – there’s no way the club could afford to squeeze him into the salary cap

News travels slow ;)

Posted on the 24th January

No Packer or Lodge.

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/...-signings-part-5.482725/page-60#post-14516400

It was no back then. Still a no.

Port Panther

Juniors
Yep he's a liar and a shit stain penrith should of put him on gardening duty as soon as he signed with the Bullgrubs . Watch everyone lose their shit as he continues to poach . Remember Ivans words coach dont poach ?

franklin2323

Immortal
Barret denies he's poaching panthers on fox stated '' Panthers didn't want them ''
Burton included in the players . He's a arrogant swamy fcker now!

It is true though. While we wanted Burton he wanted the halves and we want Luai/Cleary there

That said it is going to be funny when he is fired this time next year

Munky

Coach
Ivan can never complain about doing dodgy things around contracts given how he came back.

Barrett's problem is that he believes you only need a good five eighth and centres to win. The grind was never his style as a player.

Munky

Coach
f**k me a few of you are a bit over sensitive when it comes to Barrett. He’s done nothing wrong, he’s allowed to recruit players.

I have no problem with him chasing good players off contract. Burton was always gone, better to a bad team than a good one IMO. I don't want to play against him in a well coached side.

I just find it odd that he isn't strengthening their pack first.

The_Frog

First Grade
f**k me a few of you are a bit over sensitive when it comes to Barrett. He’s done nothing wrong, he’s allowed to recruit players.
That's probably why he got the gig. So he could recruit our players. He would have been doing as his masters commanded in chasing Leniu, Staines, and so on.