What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Making Burton look stupid is f**king terrible form from Brandy. Disgusting stuff really

Gee has everyone had a humour by-pass. Get a grip. It was very well done by Brandy, especially after the rubbish that Penrith had thrown their way.

It's amazing some folks don't comprehend a 'tongue in cheek' comment that Brandy made. Unless it's got the F and C word used it's not considered funny.

This is a fine example.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
and it doesn't make Burton look bad either. As Brandy said all Matt wants to do is play footy. Hopefully now the Laundys of the world will think twice before carrying like a pork chop.

Munky

Coach
Even if Burton got out of the Dogs he'd go to another club for $750k a season now.

Only way he stays is if he does a compound fracture of both legs.

chrisD

Coach
Even if Burton got out of the Dogs he'd go to another club for $750k a season now.

Only way he stays is if he does a compound fracture of both legs.
Could have found the money if we didn't pay Crichton I think. And play him fullback.

chrisD

Coach
Crichton is very good
Ehhhhhh, he looked very good, in attack, in a very dominant side as the second option to Kikau anyway.

Half the problem was when he allegedly went back on his handshake and bent us over we didn't have another first grade centre option, Naden and Whare had (obvious now) both been written off and we didn't have Momirovsi or know how he'd turn out and hadn't tried Burton there.

betcats

Referee
Re Barrett and his dogs, I dont think he has done anything wrong and I didnt expect him to avoid signing our players but at the same time I wasnt expecting him to go after every single one of them. He is obviously using his connection with our players to help his recruiting since there is not much else he can sell to them besides big money and a FG spot for those who dont have one. He could do his recruiting without approaching all of our players that have come off contract. He did a good job here but Penrith has done far more for him, we let him walk twice now to chase head coaching jobs. I dont think its the smartest move to f**k with the Burton like we are but I understand the clubs anger and motives.

betcats

Referee
Ehhhhhh, he looked very good, in attack, in a very dominant side as the second option to Kikau anyway.

Burton is benefiting from the exact same effect and Burton certainly has not looked like a better defender than Critta.