What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Fri - Brisbane 36-28 Gold Coast @ Suncorp

Round 8: Brisbane v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
yet somehow we still sit higher than you on the ladder. Here's the thing;

- you won't get to play at Scumcorp every week in front of your inbred supporters and barrage of rubbish calls that just so happen to go your way
- you don't get to play us again this year. Good thing you get to play the Bulldogs once again this year though.

f**k the Broncos, the absolute scum of Queensland.
tenor.gif

The_Frog

First Grade
Kinda hard to defend when your team is constantly being raped by 6 agains.
Honestly mate, if the Titans tighten up their defence they will make the 8. That is their biggest issue, from an impartial observer. It really should be obvious looking at recent scorelines, a couple of them against sides well down the table.

some11

Referee
This broncos number 7 is an arrogant merkin
Every team needs a merkin.

Broncos have been searching for literally anyone to step up in that jersey. Remains to be seen if he's a stop-gap or a genuinely viable option long term.

Pangai was f**king enormous, and he seems to have channeled his inner psycho into just playing good football. Could be an option for NSW this year.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
That was one of the worse games I have ever seen, probably even worse than the Broncos/Bulldogs game earlier this year

Send both these pretenders to conference #2

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Rugba Leeg is THE best sport in the world. We have a team, my team, that won 2 out of the last 27 games, experiencing 4 of their top 6 largest defeats over that period just produce their LARGEST comeback in history. This team that has been ruining my weekend for years now has a positive record. Cooked sport and I f**king love it.