What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Sydney @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Newcastle v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
We make so many dumb decisions. Why do anything there other than slam it down? It makes absolutely no sense. But it’s such a Knights thing to do.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
No leaders in this club, happy to watch all these “Stars” leave, get back to developing world class juniors, most of these imports don’t give a shit about the team, club or town, Give me 17 Brodie Jones, won’t win many games , but will not die wondering.

aqua_duck

Coach
2 tries from basic fundamental errors from Mann and Tuala, Angus Crichton looks like he's going to carve us up down our right edge

Alex28

Coach
It’s like the Globetrotters playing the Generals…

I’ve seen enough to know that Walker is a bit of a one trick pony. How the f*** have they not figured it out?

Stop that f***ing floating pass and they score less.

This team is going backwards under AOB. This roster is better than this despite its flaws. The players just aren't up for it and look lost.

K-Man

Bench
It’s game over in 15 minutes because we don’t play smart. And our right said defence is terrible. There’s no point the coach blowing up in the box and dressing room every week, it’s his job to prepare the team to play with intensity and an intelligent game plan. We’re not even giving ourselves a chance to compete.

Honestly I don’t think we are too far away from it being season over already.

Jono078

Referee
I notice I seem to be the only one who ever slightly questions Ponga's efforts, does no one else expect more from him? Some of his efforts are super questionable. He should be doing more if he wants to be on that elite payday and be a leader of this team.

Yosh

Coach
They score every attack basically... Then pin us in our half... Stupid errors from everyone. What's the point?

Burns

First Grade
I notice I seem to be the only one who ever slightly questions Ponga's efforts, does no one else expect more from him? Some of his efforts are super questionable. He should be doing more if he wants to be on that elite payday and be a leader of this team.
He is ordinary and will leave to play Union anyway.

Latest posts