What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Jono078

Referee
Wish they kept Joe, Billie, Peyton and Bo (was hoping to see him do something with Bray).

The aussie girls are good value and will be missed.

Joe is a tough one because we don't know if he'd get cleared again to perform, but he made a seamless transition to commentator.

The rest is oh well, it's business and they have surplus of talent that they don't know what to do with.

bileduct

Coach
Is that so? I like him quite a bit and I heard Vince is a big fan too.
Yeah, I saw he had a shitload of heat on some twitter threads I was looking at.

Got me too'd by a woman he was having an affair with.
Ahh, ok, that makes sense now... Just watched a video he made about it, seems like a pretty strong denial and I guess the WWE believes in him if they've kept him on the roster.

I don't watch a lot of WWE these days except for the PPVs, and I usually only watch them for specific matches. But I saw a few matches and vignettes of his recently and I am totally hooked on the guy. Amusing dude, even forgetting his lines and wandering off fits in with his character.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah, I saw he had a shitload of heat on some twitter threads I was looking at.

Ahh, ok, that makes sense now... Just watched a video he made about it, seems like a pretty strong denial and I guess the WWE believes in him if they've kept him on the roster.

I don't watch a lot of WWE these days except for the PPVs, and I usually only watch them for specific matches. But I saw a few matches and vignettes of his recently and I am totally hooked on the guy. Amusing dude, even forgetting his lines and wandering off fits in with his character.

At first fans were ready to dismiss her but then she posted a few receipts that contradicted Riddle's version and his attempts to have the matter dismissed in court have failed. It's just this black cloud that's formed over his head and fans aren't taking their chances on him.

Big Pete

Referee
Shit wasn't aware of this. Off to go cancel the network now. f**k WWE if they can't see the gold mine that is the Iiconics.

I'm really conflicted when it comes to them. The WWE didn't use them as well as they could have but on the other hand they were awful in the ring. Peyton Royce in particular against both Charlotte and Asuka wrestled like a Tough Enough graduate and she's been in the industry for at least 10 years.

What was the controversy about Mickie James’ release? I heard something along the lines of they sent her back her belongings in a garbage bag or something? If that’s true it’s pretty disgraceful considering she’s a clear future hall of famer.

Big Pete

Referee
What was the controversy about Mickie James’ release? I heard something along the lines of they sent her back her belongings in a garbage bag or something? If that’s true it’s pretty disgraceful considering she’s a clear future hall of famer.

That's the gist and Mark Carrano and some of the staffers responsible were fired over it. Supposedly it's been happening before Carrano was even in the company so he's merely the fall guy.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I feel for Mickie James.
She obviously still has it, would be a credible champion

See her return match with Asuka. I was hoping she'd have been used in the title scene

I hope she'll go on to perform elsewhere.

I feel for Mickie James.
She obviously still has it, would be a credible champion

See her return match with Asuka. I was hoping she'd have been used in the title scene

I hope she'll go on to perform elsewhere.

her last run was a little off. She came in right after the brand split and probably should have feuded with Becky to give the title some prestige, but instead she was thrust into being Alexa’s sidekick. Before she could properly turn Alexa had lost and won the title back and they were all thrust into a multi woman match at mania. She was then sent to Raw with Bliss and Bliss again was hot shotted to the title, leaving Micky no where. She never got any of her momentum back.

I’d rather she get a decent push over the annual “no seriously Natalya/Tamina is a legend” pushes.

Valheru

Coach
WWE returning to live tours in July

Say what you want about the current product but it has been a long hard slog without fans in the arena. Pro wrestling relies on a live audience far more than any legitimate sport and I reckon they have done a decent job with no fans.

Valheru

Coach
You can tell the workers were stoked to be in front of a crowd.

Cracking PPV

This Roman Reigns title run has been epic. The bloke seems incapable of having a match below 4 stars at the moment.

Roman is awesome now. But the rest of the product?

They beat Kofi so bad that he is never winning the title again. Made him look like an asbolute chump to get over a guy with zero charisma, awesome.

Big E winning MITB is fantastic.

Nikki Cross is not only still employed but now wears a superhero costume and won the title? what? Especially when Charlotte and Rhea are awesome. Also, Billie, Peyton and Ruby Riott don't have jobs. Unreal.

Where's Otis?

Latest posts