What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Started watching Game of Thrones. Seen the first 4 ephisodes. Anyone seen? I felt I should give it a go after all the hype. I'm finding it extremely boring and feel deflated.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Started watching Game of Thrones. Seen the first 4 ephisodes. Anyone seen? I felt I should give it a go after all the hype. I'm finding it extremely boring and feel deflated.
My mrs watched the whole thing last year. Lockdown meant I couldn't really escape unless I needed to buy toilet paper.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I started watching it cuz of the boobies and got hooked so watched it all

yes, I'm that shallow

hindy111

Post Whore
My mrs watched the whole thing last year. Lockdown meant I couldn't really escape unless I needed to buy toilet paper.

What where your thoughts? I'm finding the experience quite lethargic and uncaptivating. A bunch of men dressed up having sword fights? Hasn't this been done multiple time already.....
Hyperbole

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What where your thoughts? I'm finding the experience quite lethargic and uncaptivating. A bunch of men dressed up having sword fights? Hasn't this been done multiple time already.....
Hyperbole
It was on in the house but I never sat down and watched it. If someone had given me a heads up that tits were involved it might have been a different story.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Apparently it was found in @hineyrulz's wallet...

Monster moth: Heaviest moth in world found by tradie at primary school worksite

A tradie made a gross discovery while working on a construction site at a local primary school, and you won’t believe how big it is.

969f5907961490ebd41c6347cbb2e27e

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/4e073fde7d52c9f889efbbaed7fec213