What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Sexy, Moot

DJDL

Bench
I’m thinking we miss these guys more than anyone seems to have voiced in here.

The past few weeks we’ve blown a million chances, most of them out wide, and I can’t help but feel the positional changes out there are a contributing factor.

There have been several tries called back for forward passes to the wingers. How much of that is down to guys unaccustomed to playing on the wing being out of position?

The top sides all have strike players to finish off chances. I can’t help but feel these two are a major loss for us in that department. Can’t get ‘em back soon enough IMHO.

Weaponhead

Coach
True. Tracey and Hiroti have put in but are not class finishers. The Sharks have left plenty of tries out there due to ordinary finishing.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yeah don’t mind Hiroti, he’s grown on me this season. He’s been better than people give him credit for. Miles better than Nene

Tiger Shark

Bench
I'm looking forward to the return of Ferris. He was very good in his only game last year. He got injured at the wrong time this year would've been a certainty for a run.

Ferris gets injured alot, I don't like to peg players as injury prone but this guy picks up an injury a couple of times a year. I don't think he's ever played a full season

bluefox68

Staff member
Ferris gets injured alot, I don't like to peg players as injury prone but this guy picks up an injury a couple of times a year. I don't think he's ever played a full season
Some people’s bodies just have weaknesses that other people’s don’t...

Frenzy.

Immortal
We should be playing wingers on the wing. Just my thoughts. Tracey is a good player but not a winger and has bombed several tries with his body positioning.

He can't fuggen taggle. He can barely catch. He doesn't attack ground balls. He got whacked in the head a couple of weeks ago by trying to avoid being whacked in the head and not going in hard at the ball.

Not a wingers arsehole.

If anyone cares to bother watch the Stom game again and take note of how many times he goes for tag.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You and your f**king tables....I don’t mind Hiroti although the stats don’t say that he’s about 4 out of 10 for try completions. Not his fault all of the time.... desperate defence a few times. We at least have a third winger in our squad. Reckon he has a fair bit of upside as he goes along.

Shut up or I'll produce a spreadhseet.

What's the stats on the other 3 for "try completions"

R-15-3

Juniors
Hiroti is improving but f**k me he is physically weak for a professional sports man and a guy his size.
Hasn’t been coached properly or not doing the hard yards in the gym.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Hiroti doesnt win a premiership ... time to start the clean out. Nuffies everywhere.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hiroti doesnt win a premiership ... time to start the clean out. Nuffies everywhere.

Not by himself and not where he is now.

He's as good as Feki at the same stage and Feki won a comp.

Not fussed if he stays or goes.

Mind you, I am highly ambivalent about most of the team.

Latest posts