What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Morris - the most likeable player in the NRL era?

Valheru

Coach
Poor old chooks. Absolutely relentless adversity, year after year.

We literally just won a game without any first choice spine players and scored with 11 on the field lol

Apart from the top 4, the rest of the comp is just junk.

Valheru

Coach
Against the Knights, come back to earth.

Of course it is "only the knights". How do you reckon Penrith would go without Edwards, cleary, luai, api and kikau or souths without latrell, reynolds, walker, cook and su'a.

I know you don't want to admit it but it is pretty impressive.

hunters

Juniors
Of course it is "only the knights". How do you reckon Penrith would go without Edwards, cleary, luai, api and kikau or souths without latrell, reynolds, walker, cook and su'a.

Yeah, I'm just having some fun. Although, Sam Walker seems to be an adequate fill in (actually he craps all over any other half you have apart from Keary) and Verrills must have been close to first choice at the start of the year if he had not been injured.

soc123_au

Staff member

We knocked over Melbourne missing Api, Cleary & Edwards. Well Edwards started, but didn't last long.

Valheru

Coach
Yeah, I'm just having some fun. Although, Sam Walker seems to be an adequate fill in (actually he craps all over any other half you have apart from Keary) and Verrills must have been close to first choice at the start of the year if he had not been injured.

Yes both true. Verrils was probably always going to start by end of season and Walker would have played some role even if Keary/Lam didn't get injured.

Yes both true. Verrils was probably always going to start by end of season and Walker would have played some role even if Keary/Lam didn't get injured.

Gotta say...

Verrills n Walker look like the future of that club, couldn’t be more impressed with em both. Whoever is managing that player farm at the Roosters deserves a raise...

Eggs on the faces of those who said “the roosters are gone for the year” after kearys injury. Absolute horseshit thing to say at the time, not just with the benefit of hindsight...

The only thing that eclipsed those statements for sensationalising injuries was Corey Parker and his comments last round when Nathan Brown went off and later suggesting that if he was out for the year “That’s Parramattas season gone”...

Corey effing Parker. Who the hell signed him up to Fox.... all the insight of a toilet brush.

Anyway there’s severe danger what with players like verrills n walker coming through, the Roosters club could actually become “likeable”.... oh dear...

THE CHAMP

First Grade
We literally just won a game without any first choice spine players and scored with 11 on the field lol

Apart from the top 4, the rest of the comp is just junk.

To have quality players ready to step in shows incredible cap management

Latest posts