What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v Cowboys

sup42

Juniors
3: Walsh
2: BMM
1: Nikorima
Plus one for mine.

I was very happy with that game. I know we blew the second half, but that can be fixed, we are usually good at holding the ball, in fact I still find it weird hearing the Aussies rating the Warriors completions...but we have earned that reputation over a long time now and the Stats do not lie.

Cows had sixty percent ball in the second half I read somewhere. that explains everything really.

Reece Lightening looks like he is enjoying the NRL, long may that continue, he is the key to cashing in on this forward pack when our Alpha player returns.

Put Walsh and Fonua Blake on the same paddock with BMM and you are talking a pretty special unit for making space and banking it.

Big Marn

Juniors
3 BMM Starting to really shine
2 Harris
1 Curran
Currans hit on Hampton near our try line kind of reminded me of this guy. Same sort of enthusiasm.

JJ

Immortal
Bipolar game

3. BMM
2. Egan
1. RTS
Harris deserves something (as do others), but I'm seeing real value in Egan, lot of defensive work, few missed tackles, good service, and while not a jack in the box doesn't need to be imo and runs enough...

Walsh is a serious talent, which was the mail of course

jaseg

Juniors
3 BMM - powerhouse, imagine if we can get him, AFB & Katoa fit and firing at the same time?
2 RTS - no further comment required
1 Walsh - get him the long studs though

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Ben Murdoch-Masila

BMM 47
Walsh 32
Berry 12

Curran 11
Harris 11
Tuivasa Sheck 11
Nikorima 9