What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Generalzod

Immortal
About 5 years ago we played cronulla at home. A group of fat middle aged Cronulla fans were there too, absolutely butchering English soccer chants they had ripped off. There was also a bugler who sounded like a armadillo being raped by a coyote in his efforts to rip off barmy army tunes. (We got flogged).

They were almost as bad as hearing the jaws theme every time Gal butchered a 5th tackle play or those weird, twinkle fingers that some dork stole from glee or some other tweenager bullshit.

Anyway, Ricky sucks.
Twinkle fingers JAWS theme oh the memories..

Mark B

Juniors
Watching Kent and Creepy dance around the alleged player issues in Canberra on 360 tonight was a sad indictment on their “journalist” tags. They are so far up Ricky their views are pure fake news. Tip my hat to Brent Read though. He did not follow the Ricky line as the other two did.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Seems Sticks gone nuclear on the roster. Now Hodgo has resigned the captaincy and Moses is shopping him around.

I'd like to keep Tarps and Papa please Sticky

Floodwaters

Juniors
Will be a interesting 6 weeks if Raiders continue to lose, look at Rickys history;

Roosters hit a rebuild stage after a gun roster Ricky lost the plot and left.

Sharks had a rough season after taking them to 3rd the previous season on the back of winning 10 or so games by less then 4. Ricky lost the plot, resigned.

Australia coach, lost 1 game had a dummy spit and resigned.

NSW, odd selection issues his whole reign, come out with odd statements like "I'd be happy if we won 1 game out of the 3"..

Eels, 1 shithouse season, pissed off half the roster then ultimately couldn't handle losing and resigned after 1 season.

Every time his side hits the rocks Ricky does a runner.

Will be a interesting 6 weeks if Raiders continue to lose, look at Rickys history;

Roosters hit a rebuild stage after a gun roster Ricky lost the plot and left.

Sharks had a rough season after taking them to 3rd the previous season on the back of winning 10 or so games by less then 4. Ricky lost the plot, resigned.

Australia coach, lost 1 game had a dummy spit and resigned.

NSW, odd selection issues his whole reign, come out with odd statements like "I'd be happy if we won 1 game out of the 3"..

Eels, 1 shithouse season, pissed off half the roster then ultimately couldn't handle losing and resigned after 1 season.

Every time his side hits the rocks Ricky does a runner.

Mrs Tapine? Is this you again, you lil’ minx? :wink:

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Watching Kent and Creepy dance around the alleged player issues in Canberra on 360 tonight was a sad indictment on their “journalist” tags. They are so far up Ricky their views are pure fake news. Tip my hat to Brent Read though. He did not follow the Ricky line as the other two did.

Haha yeh , imagine if this happened to the tigers or bulldogs ... clubs in crisis .
I’m actually surprised how little and late the media coverage has been on it all. But it certainly is a classic example of the protected species in the game and how the media shape opinions

Sphagnum

Coach
If Canberra lose to the hopeless knights it’ll be time to put the binoculars down on this one

giphy.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was pathetic, I suppose it’s a bit hard to be critical of someone when your tongue is lodged firmly up someone’s datehole.

legend

Coach
Something will give. Hodgson and Croker can go. I hope we keep Tapine but I feel that's a losing battle at this point in time.

If we get lapped by the Knights it will be akin to the Salem witch trials back at Raiders HQ. I'm sharpening my pitchfork as we speak. Lanterns at the ready!

myrrh ken

First Grade
I heard Hodgson had a go at Ricky because everything discussed at a team meeting had already been leaked to NRL 360 the night before.

Sticky places his media mates before his team.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well after a fleeting moment of near glory it seems another Ricky Stuart club is falling apart through player revolt! I do wonder if Ricky has the temperament to be a good head coach? Leadership isnt for everyone. WIll we get another whiteboard moment of who he likes and doesnt like I wonder?

Latest posts