What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Taupau and Aloiai out for us, big losses

TEAM LISTS
1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Morgan
5Reuben Garrick
6Kieran Foran
7Daly Cherry-Evans
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Sean Keppie
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Josh Schuster
13Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE

14Cade Cust
15Moses Suli
16Zac Saddler
17 Toafafoa Sipley

RESERVES
18Ben Trbojevic
19Tevita Funa
20Christian Tuipulotu
21Jorge Taufua

nswarrior

Juniors
BMM a loss but good to see some players starting to come back esp. CHT and Aitken.

Such a big game - win this and we are on a roll with more players coming back soon

if we are well placed with AFB comes back this could be an interesting season finally

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
no sign of fus on the extended bench so Kosi gets another start unless Pompey gets pushed to wing to make room for Aitken. Looked confident under the high ball.
no BMM is a huge blow. Can see some go forward issues if the other 4 props dont up their game this week.

Massive blow.

And if Kosi is there again, Manly are going to be directing a shitload of traffic down his side - because he showed a lot of (understandable) indecision in defense first-up.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
i thought all the players had their families with them this season.
Can't underestimate the benefits of extended family/grandparents and your own home when you're raising a newborn. Definitely don't begrudge him wanting to go home, if it's legit.

In saying all that, not sure how that all works with the employer/employee relationship.

Edit: It's real. Kia kaha Fus!

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
All the best to Fus. Club should probably grant him a sabbatical to spend time at home with family working through whatever he needs to work through, and leave the door open for him once he’s sorted it if he’s ready to come back.
If it has to do with prolonged separation from family it strikes home pretty hard with me right now. I’ve been doing the long distance thing for going on a year with my gf and still gonna be months more until we can be together, plus I haven’t seen my elderly mum in over a year, though with the bubble happening now I’ll be able to get back to me to see her fairly soon. It really drains you over time.

Sanchez

Coach

TEAM LISTS
1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Morgan
5Reuben Garrick
6Kieran Foran
7Daly Cherry-Evans
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Sean Keppie
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Josh Schuster
13Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE

14Cade Cust
15Moses Suli
16Zac Saddler
17 Toafafoa Sipley

RESERVES
18Ben Trbojevic
19Tevita Funa
20Christian Tuipulotu
21Jorge Taufua

Jeez, that injury toll on the forwards. 3 outside backs in the reserves and thats with a 5/8 playing 2nd row already

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Jeez, that injury toll on the forwards. 3 outside backs in the reserves and thats with a 5/8 playing 2nd row already

Yeah hasn’t been ideal

Taupau Fainu Aloiai
Goseiwski Boyle
Sironen

Could make a decent pack starting pack and with Davey, Lawton and Walker thrown in you have our top 30

Marty a head knock and Sironen close but aside from Walker the remainder are all 3 months away or season done so the development lads might get a run soon

Scott

Bench
Yeah hasn’t been ideal

Taupau Fainu Aloiai
Goseiwski Boyle
Sironen

Could make a decent pack starting pack and with Davey, Lawton and Walker thrown in you have our top 30

Marty a head knock and Sironen close but aside from Walker the remainder are all 3 months away or season done so the development lads might get a run soon

Any talk on when Ben Turbo might get a run. Using Sam Walker & Reece Walsh as exambles, it might be time to throw him in.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Any talk on when Ben Turbo might get a run. Using Sam Walker & Reece Walsh as exambles, it might be time to throw him in.

No nothing as yet, he has been in the 21 for the past month or so, so is definitely on the radar. He certainly had a very good combo with Schuster in the age group grades

Tongue

Juniors

TEAM LISTS
1Tom Trbojevic
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Morgan
5Reuben Garrick
6Kieran Foran
7Daly Cherry-Evans
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Sean Keppie
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Josh Schuster
13Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE

14Cade Cust
15Moses Suli
16Zac Saddler
17 Toafafoa Sipley

RESERVES
18Ben Trbojevic
19Tevita Funa
20Christian Tuipulotu
21Jorge Taufua
Theres a third Trbojevic??!! Are they Catholic or rabbits?

Latest posts