What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
As the Dark Jedi with the speech impediment said to the other Dark Jedi, “May the Fifth be with you”

parra pete

Referee
Happy Birthday to Eric Tweedale, the OLDEST LIVING WALLABY, 100 years old today..
Great man...
The Eric Tweedale Bar was dedicated to the great man at Parramatta Stadium..
Is there still a bar in his honour at Bankwest Stadium?
The redeveloped Granville Oval will be known as ERIC TWEEDALE STADIUM....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
OLDEST LIVING WALLABY
4013616743_f836a29916_b.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
@Gronk

I’ve swapped all my Ncash for Hedera Hashgraph Wallet or HBAR.

I still owe you dinner. Pick the restaurant. We will have the rakija in the carpark or in a hip flask at the table.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
@Gronk

I’ve swapped all my Ncash for Hedera Hashgraph Wallet or HBAR.

I still owe you dinner. Pick the restaurant. We will have the rakija in the carpark or in a hip flask at the table.

We'll have to leave it for a while mate. I still might get a rolex out of this !

EDIT: should I cash in ncash and buy hbar ?

Avenger

Immortal
We'll have to leave it for a while mate. I still might get a rolex out of this !

EDIT: should I cash in ncash and buy hbar ?
That’s what I did. Hbar is basically an API for the current financial system and the blockchain. Plenty of Fortune 500 are now on the books. It’s a long term investment, not a pyramid scheme like dogecoin.
https://hedera.com/

hindy111

Post Whore
So go buy one.

A - I don't have 80k
B - I don't know how
C - I have little interest. I'm happy to make enough money to pay mortgage,food,odd holiday etc. I can live off the sniff of an oily rag. I do not need much money to get through life.

Gronk

Staff member
A - I don't have 80k
B - I don't know how
C - I have little interest. I'm happy to make enough money to pay mortgage,food,odd holiday etc. I can live off the sniff of an oily rag. I do not need much money to get through life.
Back peddlin merkin.

Latest posts