What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Yes. Master the 25-30min role there. He has been plagued with injuries and I feel they are wheening him back in. He is an NRL level player when fit.
What if we lose Reed in the first minute ? Then Roache can only play 25 mins.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hopefully Jennings off our books means we'll be able to afford to keep most of the ones we want to keep. From the top 17 these merkins are off contract right now:
Opacic
Ferguson
Moses (player option for 2022)
Matterson (player option for 2022)
Nrown
Cartwright

These merkins will be off contract (free to negotiate for 2023) in six months:
Gutherson
Drown (player option for 2023)
Campbell-Gillard (player option for 2023)
Mahoney
Paulo
Papali'i
Niukore
Kaufusi

Opacic, Cartwright, Drown, Mahoney, Papali'i, Niukore and Kaufusi will all need upgrades. Assuming we want to keep them.

Hopefully Jennings off our books means we'll be able to afford to keep most of the ones we want to keep. From the top 17 these merkins are off contract right now:
Opacic
Ferguson
Moses (player option for 2022)
Matterson (player option for 2022)
Nrown
Cartwright

These merkins will be off contract (free to negotiate for 2023) in six months:
Gutherson
Drown (player option for 2023)
Campbell-Gillard (player option for 2023)
Mahoney
Paulo
Papali'i
Niukore
Kaufusi

Opacic, Cartwright, Drown, Mahoney, Papali'i, Niukore and Kaufusi will all need upgrades. Assuming we want to keep them.
We should have made them club options not player options. And I'm not sure Drown or even Niukore will need upgrading, or at least not by much. And yes, the first sentence was not serious.

84 Baby

Referee
Aren’t we still waiting on @Avenger promise of a super dooper winger signing?
I don’t know if my high hopes can take the dashing of both his and chiefly’s credibility in the same week.