What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

Wizardman

First Grade
I had for the first time a tomahawk steak tonight.. I used to think it must be a bit of an overrated cut of meat......it's not. Spectacular!

horrie hastings

First Grade
Yes bought some ham left over from my parents Christmas lunch, its just so delicious from the Black Forest smokehouse.
Was so disappointed with the turkey roll done at my parents place on Christmas day and actually felt like a proper roast dinner on Boxing day night so went into Woolworths to buy a chicken and they were bombing out turkeys so ended up buying a size 42 turkey for $14.50, bloody delicious but have so much left over so will be eating it for a few more days.

AJB1102

First Grade
More f**ken ham .. can you OD on this stuff?

I already got 1.8kg more than I ordered then people had to pull out of chrissy cause COVID and others who'd usually come boxing day or later and take left overs didn't take stuff because their xmas was over catered too.

I think by new years my natural scent will be ham sandwich.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mussels in a chilli and tomato sauce. Cheated a bit tonight, had two lots of sauce left over from when i cooked mussels last time, usually i use the left over for a spaghetti marinara or prawn pasta dish but used it instead of making a sauce from scratch, still good and still strained the juice that the mussels poached in straight into the sauce.

Had a nibble platter before with tarima, artichoke, dolmades, olives, fetta, salami, octopus and crackers.

20210102_182853_resized.jpg

Latest posts