What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

That's nonsense as Fitzy is one of the nicest people you'll meet- I reckon Reynolds will be signing with the Sharks as reports are he's close to putting pen to paper.

Explicit content Warning:

6CE343C0-8961-4E77-94AD-5471D8C68F7F.jpeg

As you can see Marshall, the image is so horrific that my doodle app thing wouldn’t edit it properly.

Whereas

47D4A666-B17B-451D-81F1-94F02D38950E.jpeg

The Sharks based Renno featured above, he’s half dead, a thing that’s crawled up from the crypt.

The only solution is he stays with Souths with an upgrade

Last edited:
2D8CDAFB-9529-48EC-8ED5-49CAF2A1C35B.jpeg
The broncos Renno is still a very sick sight.

He’d have to get his neck Tatts cleaned up before he’d be allowed to cross the border.

But at least the Broncos Renno isn’t growing a tail like the Sharks Renno. All the chromosomes are still there.

Jim Rockford

Bench
That's nonsense as Fitzy is one of the nicest people you'll meet- I reckon Reynolds will be signing with the Sharks as reports are he's close to putting pen to paper.
And if he doesn't will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?Somehow I suspect you'll try to spin the narrative to suggest Souths did something underhanded to hang on to him. You're nothing if not predictable Joseph.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
My sauce (barbecue) says that Adam Reynolds will leave/stay at the South-Brisbane Sharks for 2-3 years on a deal worth 4.99million dorito Chippies...

keep your heads up/sideways guys!
Reynolds is going...

...To the coffee shop

callmack1

Staff member
Apex Oval capacity set for 11300 for Rabbitohs match in Dubbo: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...y-set-for-11300-for-rabbitohs-match-in-dubbo/

Former NRL star Sam Burgess pleads guilty to driving with an illicit drug in his blood: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/75248846e9ab7428b8d1e04c80a7f392

Broncos ‘favourites’ for Reynolds - Transfer Whispers: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/8ec526b81b34a36f23d86c21bda07467

Souths ‘won’t budge’ on Reynolds rescue as Broncos linked to shock Bennett double play: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/ea88fd79177694c14f31701fab496a64

Team Renno Official....

As expected our lad has now met with Sharks and the Broncos as we know he met latter yesterday at an undisclosed location.

According to callmacks release, within a half day of meeting Bronx High Command he makes it clear to rabbitoh management that he is prepared to uplift his family interstate.

He does this through the media too.

This suggests to Team Renno Official that recent talk of a meeting of minds is just talk and the dislocation and fracas continues.

Renno says he has until November and that may so, but the Sharks and Broncos are unlikely to wait long for an answer because it’s a lot of money to tie up “ just in case” Renno may come.

So they would both be putting the pressure on him to bust a decision ASAP, through his manager.

If he delays, he may well lose the battle and the clubs less than realistic terms triumphant.

For @Miller was a legend ’s sake, I hope he took the fake moon boot off for Kevvie and the thumb strapping ( wriggling it around, trying not to grimace).

T.R.O
concludes both the Sharks and Broncos remain eminently viable options. But time is ticking.

If he is to leave, we would argue that his signing is imminent and now is the time to get vocal about his retention.

Get him back to the table while you can Solly. Remember that his agent will be pushing for the big bucks.

Last edited:
And if he doesn't will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?Somehow I suspect you'll try to spin the narrative to suggest Souths did something underhanded to hang on to him. You're nothing if not predictable Joseph.

Tatts all to Sharks or Bronco's - your in denial one has to say

Last edited:
Tatts all to Sharks or Bronco's - your in denial on has to say

Team Renno Official...

Jim is a legend all across the forum Marshall, a powerful force building up on your western border. Dont be intimidating him. He’s my friend too.

The problem for any club Stalin is that once they meet with High Command of other clubs, that the players, they don’t come back the same.

Renno gets the nonsense of the good life into his head and they promise him stuff. A little swagger is detected as he runs out.

A kind of “Corey Normanisation” as our prescient buddy @LINESPEED might describe it over at SGI.

A sense of entitlement.

But the problem is that Renno is actually entitled whereas Cory just feels that he is!

I’m calling the panic on it.

The obvious time limit for Kevvie would be end of trade Friday.

I call upon the Souths faithful, to make one last representation to the club to keep him. Meet half way whatever.

Wipe the smirk off Uncle Nicks drooling mouth!

They don’t come back the same.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Phantom. I'm proud to call you my friend too.
PS Marshall could not intimidate me if he rolled up in a T34 tank.

Thanks Jim.

There’s was an article about Renno being close to Bennett - who is going home. It appeared after we were talking about it as a carrot here lol co incidence!

Kevvie and the ceo and an admin heading down to Sydney is a big deal.

They are not ploughing the resources into it if they didn’t think they had a chance. And they improve their chances if they promise him the earth.

To secure about the best player in the league would be a major coup.

The other thing for them is that if he gets up there and fails, it won’t effect them too badly because everyone knows he can play.

They can quite rightly say that at the time he was signed, he was gold platinum elite. Hes not like signing a hopeful factory, a sualli or a Karlos Filiga. He’s on another level.

So in my view they have very little to lose by offering him the world. Whether they deliver or not.

All that matters now is his signature. Whatever it takes, whispers, “forget the nrl integrity unit” they will say “ We know people in nrl head office etc.”.

that’s said to him by the nameless admin as he’s taking a leak.

And jim, maybe the old honey trap too!!

If Kev doesn’t come back with something, the Bronx board will be mighty angry. He might have been told “ if you don’t sign him Kev, don’t come back at all!”

Team Renno Official...

Jim is a legend all across the forum Marshall, a powerful force building up on your western border. Dont be intimidating him. He’s my friend too.

The problem for any club Stalin is that once they meet with High Command of other clubs, that the players, they don’t come back the same.

Renno gets the nonsense of the good life into his head and they promise him stuff. A little swagger is detected as he runs out.

A kind of “Corey Normanisation” as our prescient buddy @LINESPEED might describe it over at SGI.

A sense of entitlement.

But the problem is that Renno is actually entitled whereas Cory just feels that he is!

I’m calling the panic on it.

The obvious time limit for Kevvie would be end of trade Friday.

I call upon the Souths faithful, to make one last representation to the club to keep him. Meet half way whatever.

Wipe the smirk off Uncle Nicks drooling mouth!

They don’t come back the same.

Jim will be like the German 6th Army at STALINGRAD with his forces crushed by my Commanders Comrade Zhukov and Chuikov.

Better get used to having a deserter in your midst who will heading to a new home along Captain Cook Drive- no deserters in the Soviet Military - mmm not with armed NKVD/Political Commissars behind them that is.

Jim will be like the German 6th Army at STALINGRAD with his forces crushed by my Commanders Comrade Zhukov and Chuikov.

Better get used to having a deserter in your midst who will heading to a new home along Captain Cook Drive- no deserters in the Soviet Military - mmm not with armed NKVD/Political Commissars behind them that is.

not one step back!

Jim Rockford

Bench
Mate it all boils down to us giving him the 3 years. Other clubs can throw big bucks at him but he's only looking for the security of a longer deal. We do that and he'll be going nowhere. If anyone has earned that it most definitely is Reyno. He's always given his all for the club, it's the clubs turn to give back to him. The club can earn a tonne of goodwill from the fans if they do the right thing here.

Jim Rockford

Bench

Actually Joseph, if you've seen the movie Red Dawn, I'll be like The Wolverines, waging a guerilla war against your Commie forces and emerging victorious.

Thanks for the kind words Phantom. I'm proud to call you my friend too.
PS Marshall could not intimidate me if he rolled up in a T34 tank.

You have Comrades - mmm do you bribe/pay them perhaps - T-34 best tank in the Great Patriotic War and much too good for Panzers and Panthers used by those criminal German invaaders.

T_34_76_Image.jpg

Jim Rockford

Bench
You have Comrades - mmm do you bribe/pay them perhaps - T-34 best tank in the Great Patriotic War and much too good for Panzers and Panthers used by those criminal German invaaders.
Nope, I get them the old-fashioned way, through mutual respect. I understand that concept is totally foreign to you which is why all I can do is pity you.