What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

TruSaint

Referee
I don’t have a problem with him supporting a mate who wrongly or rightly he would probably consider innocent. Norman would only have heard his mates side of the story after all and wasn’t there. What I do have a problem with is that he is a shit player that isn’t NRL standard, and seems to put more focus on his business and group of mates than he does the team he’s getting paid nigh on a million to play for.

Here's the problem for me.

Let's assume they are close mates. Let's also assume that Corey is spending time with Hayne for support pre sentencing.

Why post on social media a jovial pic with a convicted rapist ? What is the point ?

It doesn't sit well with me, and I also think with the majority of the population.

Let's assume they are close mates. Let's also assume that Corey is spending time with Hayne for support pre sentencing.

Why post on social media a jovial pic with a convicted rapist ? What is the point ?

It doesn't sit well with me, and I also think with the majority of the population.
We now have 75 reasons why he shouldn't be picked in the team, and yet....

Smurf

Juniors

norman should be stood down for being an idiot
On what planet did he think this was a good idea.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

That’s fair enough we are all entitled to our opinion. I’m not defending him I can just understand being in his shoes it’s probably not as bad as it’s made out to be given he has never been considered a rocket scientist. If someone smart like Clune did it maybe I’d be more outraged but let’s face it Corey isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

Maddragon99

Juniors
That’s fair enough we are all entitled to our opinion. I’m not defending him I can just understand being in his shoes it’s probably not as bad as it’s made out to be given he has never been considered a rocket scientist. If someone smart like Clune did it maybe I’d be more outraged but let’s face it Corey isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.
I’d like Amone to get a chance & see if there’s an improvement in production from the 5/8 position. Corey has a good kicking game but that’s about it. He’s too slow these days to threaten the defence.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I don't get it. The guy is about to be sentenced for rape.

42548842-9540517-Jarryd_Hayne_centre_look_relaxed_while_catching_up_with_former_N-a-3_1620120728258.jpg
He’s not wearing club or sponsor gear, if he’s on his own time then he’s entitled to hang out with whoever he wants. But for mine I don’t believe he belongs at the club I love & I can’t wait until he’s gone.

TruSaint

Referee
He’s not wearing club or sponsor gear, if he’s on his own time then he’s entitled to hang out with whoever he wants. But for mine I don’t believe he belongs at the club I love & I can’t wait until he’s gone.

Wearing club attire is irrelevant.
He can hang out with whomever he wishes. Publishing such with a convicted rapist on social media is piss poor.

Gareth67

First Grade
Absolutely not mate. Hes just like a brand new tesla. Fresh, full of new and great techniques. Can kick a footy like an NFL punter and is the only reason the dragons are in the top 8 right now !

I like your dry sense of humor Dave , we need more of it on this forum . :thinking:

_Johnsy

Referee

100% support your mate all you want, but choosing to post the photo on social media when you know he has been found guilty and will be serving a custodial sentence. What a thick merkin he must be.

Gareth67

First Grade
Wearing club attire is irrelevant.
He can hang out with whomever he wishes. Publishing such with a convicted rapist on social media is piss poor.

I think that the poor sod must had been fed too much Weet Bix when he was a kid , unfortunately it has left his grey matter somewhat mushy .

What I don’t understand is why all of these late 20 or early 30 year old blokes dress up in clothes more suitable to teenagers . Am I missing something here , surely their maturity is not of the age of a teenager also ?

lombard

Juniors
I think that the poor sod must had been fed too much Weet Bix when he was a kid , unfortunately it has left his grey matter somewhat mushy .

What I don’t understand is why all of these late 20 or early 30 year old blokes dress up in clothes more suitable to teenagers . Am I missing something here , surely their maturity is not of the age of a teenager also ?
Also looks like no one ever taught him how to do up his shoe laces.