What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Penrith 48-0 Cronulla @ BlueBet

Round 9: Penrith v Cronulla

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roofromoz

First Grade
So when the draw was announced in Nov. You had us tipped to be 8-0?

Personally thought we would be somewhere around 3-5 from 8, as I thought there would be a bit of a hang over from last year, and then slowly build. The current position is therefore a pleasant surprise, but still expecting a drop of matches sometime soon.

Looking forward to the Bunnies at Dubbo after magic round.

franklin2323

Immortal
Personally thought we would be somewhere around 3-5 from 8, as I thought there would be a bit of a hang over from last year, and then slowly build. The current position is therefore a pleasant surprise, but still expecting a drop of matches sometime soon.

Looking forward to the Bunnies at Dubbo after magic round.

Canberra and Knights being so bad was the unexpected. Those 2 and the Storm I had down as losses.

Happy to be proven wrong but anyone that expected more then 5-6 of 8 wins is delusional

GongPanther

Referee
Whatever your draw, you can't do much more than go 8-0 with +154.
But don't tell the knobbers that other teams who are also in the top eight, contributed to those in the lower half of the ladder, or they'll start to get angry.

Sharks will test us for a while, before the inevitable drawing away and piling on the points. Panthers by 46-12.

Two other points to note is that for the first 4-6 rounds of the season of the season, teams are fully fit and roaring to go. Also any team that has played the Panthers have stepped up because of us being grand finalists.

And remember that we are only 1/3 into the comp. Lots can and will change, especially around SOO and other rep matches.

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
Moyza and Wade will go ballistic and play out of their skins against their alma mater.

Panthers 52 - 2

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Penrith are due for a loss but it won't come here. Cronulla are gonna be very lucky to make the 8. Penrith by 20+

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
52 - 0 then.

Honestly, we should just forfeit. Out of form and our worst lineup too.

We will have a dig but it is an inevitable L
Once they get their players back, Cronulla and Manly will make the top 8, even though the Sharks are around the $7 mark to make the play-offs..

Sphagnum

Coach
The sharks since john Morris left

giphy.gif

roofromoz

First Grade
To be honest, I feel like reaching for the alcohol too every time Mark Waugh commentates.