What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Thu - South Sydney 0-50 Melbourne @ Stadium Aus

Round 9: South Sydney v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Rockford

Bench
Well it's just a bit of banter to begin with and secondly, he has a bit of a reputation for declaring teams as morals to win and then they usually don't end up winning
Fair enough. I just don't get why someone should be ridiculed just for having faith in their team. I would much rather someone who thinks their team can prevail in the unwinnable game than someone who flat out gives up before the game has even started.

Someguy

First Grade
Wonder if hynes will be worthy of the treatment papenhuzen got round 1, 25 minutes in and he had copped 4 or 5 high shots both in possession and off the ball.

moffla

Bench
Not overly surprised if Rabbits win here. They’ve still got a handy side and if we dish up a first half similar to last week we are there for the taking IMO

Someguy

First Grade
Grant to bench is an interesting call by Bellamy. Think Grant is somewhat fragile compared to the block of cheese

This Year?

Immortal
I tipped the Storm but hope Souths win, but if Kaufusi wasn't playing I'd be banging that cowbell harder than I bang my head when I listen to Pantera.

Just watching on 9 and Freddy needs to do something about those crows feet.

shear_joy9

Coach
Storm by 17 flying kicks to the chest

R822952550c618755cc647838528b7ba4

Cowsboy

Juniors
Got a feeling we will see vintage Benji (kicks out on the full, passes into row D).
I thought vintage Benji was jinking runs and flick passes, while mature Benji got the crowd to participate in the catching of kicks and passes. Today's old Benji seems to have a bet both ways